Reviews for 10 Minutes to Spare
lonlyness chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
lol super funny but weres the rest?
Harutemu chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Interesting... I hope you plan on continuing, I'm starting to get into this fic. What I don't get is why everyone was freaking out when Bakura made a jab back a Jou. I wasn't under the impression that they knew about Bakura's change of heart, so essentially, they're harassing and making fun of "the mean, evil, anti-social, tomb robber" and when he does it right back (Which was funny... he may not be a baby, but he's certainly being childish) instead of thanking their lucky stars that he hasn't disemboweled them and strewn their guts across the living-room, they get offended… that he did the same thing back to the person that was bothering them most. Yugi needs to chill. Poor Bakura, Ryou better make it all worth while when they get home. Nice fic and a good job.
Tom Lime chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Yes, Happy Mardi Gras. It be quite sad, what with New Orleans all messed up now. Foo.
Tom Lime chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Damn straight! Hellsing is a fecking good manga! The funny thing is, I didn't realize that Kohta Hirano was a man until the third book. I mean, you'd think that it would be obvious, what with Seras's boobs and all, but hey? I am odd. I love the French mercenary man. He is cool. Oh, is Heinkel a man or a woman? My friend and I can't decide.
Tom Lime chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I love it, bedroom eyes and lust kisses. They really are different from all other times. Odd, ne?
manga-nut chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
It's a Secret chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
Update or else! :0 you'll regret it if u don't. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 9/3/2004 intriguing. Anzu is a yaoi fangirl. *LOL*

Hope you take this story off hold and update soon.
Hidden Dreams chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! It's one of my favs...
lapidary chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
The fluff is great and makes me want to break down and dance on pillows.
Out of curiosity, why Bakura doesn't want the others to know of their relationship (or perhaps I just missed the part). His dignity?
It's a great yaoi starter, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :D
Makina chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
hey! the story is really good, and the disclaimers are very funny. keep up the good work!
LoverOfTheSnowHairedAngel chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
hey nice story thought i'd mention though for future reference you spelt AIBOU wrong hope my spelling correction helps.
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
is mean, isn't it? I was hoping the Mardi Gras thing would show up. Anyway, cute story! I like it. Can't help the fact that i despise Anzu wholly, but the others are loveable. I love the whole shimmying Kirby. LOL.
Neferet10210 chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
*snicker* This is a cute chapter... and sadly, nothing of the Mardi Gras thing showed up... *sweat-drop* Well, please write more soon! _