Reviews for Not Everything
Nocolonstillrolling chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I was wondering if this story was or is on a hiatus? I really enjoy it and was curious. Please respond!?
SereniteRose chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
great story thanks ever so much for that, are you ever going to update this story? thanks again.
RealityEscape51 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
This story is oneof my favorites! I just wished you could complete it! The plot is a bit rushed and confusing sometimes but very different than stories I read. I'd love to read the rest of this!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I just wanted to say that even though it's been a while since you've updated (like 7 years) I still wish to know how the story ends. So if you could pretty pretty please update, that's be extra great.
Brian1972 chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
The hole Umbitch situation brings one thing back to my mind I always wonderd about:

Why the hell does everyone use stunners, if they don't seem to work? The stunned one alway makes a quick recovery and the one who stunned always has his/her guard down. Hermione would teach her daughter a more reliable method.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I HATE IT
irishbabygrl chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
this is awsome so far. please tell me there's more coming. i hope they get back to gether
zetje99 chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
hey,

I just wanted to let you know this is an amazing story. All of your stories are! They are well written, the story/plot is very good and there are (almost) no grammer/spelling mistakes. Actually all of your stories are!

Of course I would love you to update soon! Nevermind I would love you to update every hour! ;) But you have a life too, so just update whenever you can. As long as it doesn't take 10 years:)

So essentially this is an amazing story from an amazing author!

xx zetje99
TheEagerScribbler chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Cool beans? I'm sorry, but that phrase stuck out to me as odd. No one has said that since the 1970's or 80's (At least where I'm from).

Any way, the rest of the story is great thus far.

I was shocked. How could Ginny do such a thing? I'm glad she's feeling guilty.
padoryia chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
loveit more please...
DG Veil chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
es muy bien (it is very good) i really like it keep it up w
sam chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
Actually, Fred is both abusive and untrustworthy. He shoved Hermione when he was "mad" at her, didn't allow her to speak and allowed for her to be abandoned, abused by his family. He left her to live or die on her own because his "baby sister" wanted him to. He really has no right to his child, in traditional law, if you abandon the mother to her own devices, you can not sweep in later and take the child. Hermione is right, the whole family is nuts. There is no excuse for leaving a helpless child in their grasp.
samiam chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Why would Ron possibly care NOW? He was willing to abandon and hurt someone because his sister had a complaint? Not worthy of a position of trust. He should be unwilling to lie to destroy someone's life no matter who it is, that is something that police lose their jobs for AND do prison time for as it is an extreme abuse of authority as well as a lack of character.
englishteacher chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like your writing, however, Fred is NOT a worthy fiancee if he is willing to drop someone without even hearing what she has to say. The whole group is shown to be petty and unredeemable.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
In the simpilest terms.

I LOVE it. SO FREAKING MUCH!

This story is amazing and I realllly would love it if you updated. It says it was last updated in 06 so I'm assuming your profile will tell me mre?

I seen that you lost you dad *hugs you tight* I wont lie and say I know what you're going through but I just wanted you to know I'm sorry for your loss.

Update when you can 'cause it truly is a fantastic story!

x