Reviews for Not Everything
Aimee Riddle chapter 9 . 7/16
Wow, that's a flame review if I've ever seen one. I also have an account on this site, though I'm currently not logged onto it ATM. I completely understand not being able to upload for a couple of months at a time - I'm still in school and between stress and homework and school work and exams and studying and all the stupid drama in my class and the fact that my only real friend doesn't even go to the same school as me and also all the family issues I am dealing with at the moment (there's a LOT) I find it difficult to even take the time to plan chapters. We have personal lives I would like to see that nasty reviewer attempt to write a story with issues going on in their personal life! I understand you entirely and no, we write for our enjoyment not for flipping reviews (though positive ones are encouraging). They are NOT the reason we write on this site. Amazing story btw, really enjoying it so far
MarciKyle chapter 19 . 1/8
I slow
Y die inside knowing great stories like these have stopped being written
ALovingReader chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
Had I been Hermione, I would have vent all my anger at the Weasleys and Harry without any remorse. As well as refuse them any rights to contacting my child without mine and his/her permission. I would also effing obliviate the living daylights out of them if they saw me when I least expected them. Especially after 9 years of them being utter haters. I would just shake them off like a bag of fleas. But then again, I'm not Hermione, and she is just a very nice person. so... great story!
Nocolonstillrolling chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I was wondering if this story was or is on a hiatus? I really enjoy it and was curious. Please respond!?
SereniteRose chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
great story thanks ever so much for that, are you ever going to update this story? thanks again.
RealityEscape51 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
This story is oneof my favorites! I just wished you could complete it! The plot is a bit rushed and confusing sometimes but very different than stories I read. I'd love to read the rest of this!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I just wanted to say that even though it's been a while since you've updated (like 7 years) I still wish to know how the story ends. So if you could pretty pretty please update, that's be extra great.
Brian1972 chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
The hole Umbitch situation brings one thing back to my mind I always wonderd about:

Why the hell does everyone use stunners, if they don't seem to work? The stunned one alway makes a quick recovery and the one who stunned always has his/her guard down. Hermione would teach her daughter a more reliable method.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I HATE IT
irishbabygrl chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
this is awsome so far. please tell me there's more coming. i hope they get back to gether
zetje99 chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
hey,

I just wanted to let you know this is an amazing story. All of your stories are! They are well written, the story/plot is very good and there are (almost) no grammer/spelling mistakes. Actually all of your stories are!

Of course I would love you to update soon! Nevermind I would love you to update every hour! ;) But you have a life too, so just update whenever you can. As long as it doesn't take 10 years:)

So essentially this is an amazing story from an amazing author!

xx zetje99
TheEagerScribbler chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Cool beans? I'm sorry, but that phrase stuck out to me as odd. No one has said that since the 1970's or 80's (At least where I'm from).

Any way, the rest of the story is great thus far.

I was shocked. How could Ginny do such a thing? I'm glad she's feeling guilty.
padoryia chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
loveit more please...
DG Veil chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
es muy bien (it is very good) i really like it keep it up w
sam chapter 17 . 6/21/2011
Actually, Fred is both abusive and untrustworthy. He shoved Hermione when he was "mad" at her, didn't allow her to speak and allowed for her to be abandoned, abused by his family. He left her to live or die on her own because his "baby sister" wanted him to. He really has no right to his child, in traditional law, if you abandon the mother to her own devices, you can not sweep in later and take the child. Hermione is right, the whole family is nuts. There is no excuse for leaving a helpless child in their grasp.