Reviews for The Time In Between
iwillneverusethis chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Holy ... wow!

I don't know if I even have the words to describe how amazing this fic is. I shall try.

It ... was ... simply ... AMAZING.

Okay. So I can't think of words.

I absolutely love how your words capture the emotion. It really made me think.

Now. Off to read Somewhere in Between. :)
Jessica Holmes chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Hey there Noacat.

Wow...I mean really, this little fic was thoroughly enjoyable to read. It's rarely I enjoy a fic based solely on Rinoa, can't really pinpoint why, but for some reason, your's caught my eye. And I'm glad it did. The language you use, it's simply beautiful. The descriptive aspects are flawless, and they really left me with a sense that Rinoa had shifted, changed somehow in her personality. For a character who you'd never think could change so drastically from being seemingly upbeat most of the time, you really made the change in her believable. I could even picture her watching the film!

So thanks missy for writing this. It was a refreshing fic to read, I loved it.

Xx Jessie xX
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I loved it. It's truelly great to find other people and fans who like that story. I love you! You've got style!
Goddessofice1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Your fic is amazing. You have talent.
Cant wait for the next chapter! I'm sure it will be up soon! ...Or at least I hope so!
Really great job. It is a fast-paced story, I'm liking every moment of it.
Wind Pixie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
oh wow thats so great Somewhere in Between is one of my favorite sotries this little story thing from it is so beautiful I love it _
Little Miss Nintendo chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Well this was different, you have such elegant writting! Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to reading more from you (under the same condition I give everyone else: When I have the time ;) I hope I most certainly can get the time, I get the feeling after readint this that it would truly be worth it!
Jeremy Chapter chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
this is an excellent change of pace from the blisteringly tumultuous speed of new hazards, emergencies, and threats that propel the plot forward to one of a softer, sullen nature much more fit for a moment of much-needed contemplation and appreciation which i feel many fics deny. very good job.
Wayward Tempest chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Yes, I know, I am terribly late in reviewing. I apologize deeply and sincerely. First, I want to thank you for using your amazing talents to create this beautiful side story for Ashbear and I’s fanfic. There are so many things, so many ideas that you come up with for a story and well the inevitable fact is unless you are writing a story roughly the size of a set of encyclopedias, ya just can’t fit it all in. It was wonderful to see how you dealt with Rinoa’s emotional turmoil as she tried to find a life in Winhill. I loved your descriptions and allegories. Speaking for myself I could not have done this as well or give it the justice that you have. So thank you again from the bottom of my heart. This was a remarkable work.
Creative Inc chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wow. This is really descriptive. So much emotion and thought put into this. It's wonderful. Thank you.
Ashbear chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
You know it is strange…really, I can’t describe it. That one day you come up with an idea, and try to tell someone else…and that person understands and adds to it with remarkable detail. Then you try to put it down in print and part of you doesn’t know if the image is really all there, or if your mind is filling in the blanks that are left between the words. Actually, maybe you never know if someone can get the picture you are trying to portray…until you read something like this...
It’s what was there, the picture in my head, the picture in . When someone can write something as beautiful as this, conveying every emotion, every nuance that we had tried, and done such a breathtaking job. Your writing is amazing, and you have captured everything so perfectly…it was truly an honor to read.
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Wonderful fic. It's very well written. I'm a huge fan of Wayward and Ashbear, so this was a nice surprise to read. You did take their idea I guess, but you made it your own. Very good job.
Kupo chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Noacat! I really liked this one, such good description and detail, I had such a good picture in my head of what you were explaining the whole time. Really really nice, as always.)
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
sweet story! i sure hope things start looking up for Rinoa... well they better, considering where SIB left off recently!
Psycofoxx chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Well its pretty good, I suppose the parts I don't get will be answered by reading the other one.
Kitsune-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
That was lovely, and a perfect compliment to the magnificent fic Somewhere In Between. Noa r0x0rz. _