Reviews for Bebop: Revolutions, The Funniererer Session
katanamaster chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
If Vincent was looking for anyone, he'd be looking for Electra,NOT FAYE. DID YOU NOT WATCH THE END OF THE MOVIE?
Riak Karasawa chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
hahahahaha
ed goes to hooters for her birthday, and faye cant forget about spike after that encounter in hell, ill be looking forward to the rest of this series
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
LMFAO! Hahaha, this is GREAT! Please tell me that u'll have Faye-Faye find Spike, cuz sure, I like Andy, but it's not Bebop w/o Spikey! P Besides, I want Faye-Faye 2 STILL like Spike, lol, so PLEASE bring him back...PLEASE? ::is down on knees:: lol, I'ma dork, but oh, wellz, hahaha. This rawks, but I didn't expect it 2 suck since all of ur fics are so damn funny! I luv them & I luv u! UPDATE ASAP! ,
Katers chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
"Nah, they made a deal with some phone company, so whenever you want to jack out of the Netrix, you’ve gotta find a phone. It’s stupid, I know."
YES! I am so glad the Revolution has begun! Skittles rain upon the Earth, birds sing, the gremlins dance, and I am filled with mirth...*sigh* and that is a good thing...
"We’ve already got a TV, Francoise," Applederry said, beginning to get annoyed. "And I’m not buying a new one. Why can’t you want a pony, like normal little girls? I can get you a pony... in fact, I’ve already got you one!
"What the HELL was my horse doing covered in wrapping paper?" Andy shouted angrily, storming into the room. "You’ve got some ‘splaining to do..." LOVED the Pokemon movie title as well _ I saw a commercial for a new one the other day. what does that make now? 5? 6?
Once again, I shall list random favorite quotes...Please bear with me...
"I just want to say..." Andy said weakly. "Under no form of duress and of my own free will... that the .hack series is gay. Thank you."
"Know why? Because I’m a CEO of a multibillion dollar enterprise, automatically making me a complete bastard. So, I’m going to shoot you..."
"Oh yeah, work those bonds..." said the ref, a large grin on his face.
"YOU... SHALL NOT... PASS!" Oh! funny story my bro told me: One day in one of his classes last year in 12th grade (there were only about 8 people in it) it got real quiet cause they were bored, and this kid all of a sudden bellows in a big cheesy Gandalf impersonation "BIL-BO BAGGINS!...I'm not trying to hurt you..." My brother said he and his friend just blinked at him then keeled over laughing. Oh, the randomness...
L33t skillz! but you didn't say l33t...Ha, Applederry got ownzed.
Man, it would take too much space to just copy and paste the entire chapter, but that's what I loved: the entire chapter. I sorely missed the Bebop parodies you should have every right to be paid for writing. Copyright definately. But no... lousy Corps'...
Have a goo gum doodle dum good day.
:P
Rikku-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Yay! More Bebop from my favorite fanfic writer! I luved it so much. It's hilarious! Well, except for the part when Gandalf killed Hermione. That was kinda mean...but funny at the same time. _