Reviews for The problem with inheritance
pinkymmg chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
Question, is winter break over yet? It's been at least 15 years. Man if your winter break lasts this long, your school must be legendary.
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Plz update sn enjoyin the story
jillyfishes chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. Yes, it might be something you wrote when inexperienced, but you have a fantastic sense of humor, and I've finished all the available chapters. That's saying a lot because if I think I story's moving too fast or I can't feel with the characters or believe in the characters of the plot, I always just drop it. Immediately lose interest and leave the story unfinished. And usually it happens in the first few chapters.

Let me just say-you've lasted /nineteen/. 19! And I want more. Please don't listen to people and start writing again? Finding good HP fanfiction is becoming difficult, and especially finding them finished is rare.

Come back!
huskeylove97 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
UPDATE! please
Phoenica chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
I've loved your story line - brilliant! I usually don't care for creature fics, but you've got me hooked. Draco's insecurity and Harry's borderline obliviousness make my day; can't wait for the resolution!
BlazeingEcho chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
This. Is. AWESOME!-!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
What mean of the light hit Harry ? Why not effect to Harry ?
Where will he go ? Where's Draco ?
How Harry can see them again ?
Sorry if i distrubing you . . .
_
Venus914 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
No Ginny please...
Venus914 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Correct me if im wrong but isnt Hermione a muggleborn? So how come she inherited something? If you are to say that she inherited something from her ancestors who were wizards and witches, wouldnt it be prudent for Ron and Neville to inherit more powers considering their family have been wizards and witches for ages and there were no breaks. Hermione, even if she had wizarding ancestors have muggle parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc. so there were breaks there. She admitted to be the first witch in her family meaning...if she were of wizarding origina, it was so far back that they no longer remember. So how come she is more powerful than Ron and Neville?
guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I may have had my head up the gutter, but I am not a perv, it is only because I have been reading this story for 3 hours, and its 2:00a.m.
Mordu chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
for the external floppy disk drive, you can easily buy one on amazon for like $20-$40. Also love the story. Thank you for being one of the few people iv read stories by that didn't bring Sirius back to life.
K.S.T.M chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
Are you still going to continue this fic? I saw that it hasn't been updated since 2005 and was just wondering. I hope you do because I enjoyed this fic a lot,though I can understand if you don't.
The-little-67-impala chapter 19 . 11/10/2011
CONYInUE ASAP!CONTINUE!CONTINUE!CONTINUE!NOWNOWNOW!NOW!Puh!LEASE!PWEEZ!ILY!SO!PWEEZ!PWEEZ!PWEEZ!KEEP!IT!UP!WITH!YOUR!WRITING!JUST KEEP WRITNG THIS IS REALLY GOOD!i command you to write!
HaruFLCL chapter 19 . 5/5/2011
Great story. Shame it wasn't ended. Still, I liked it a lot.
jspgnh1234 chapter 19 . 1/26/2011