Reviews for Miroku's Lyric
MirokuXsango chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
such a great story so far I'll deffintly always stay as your fan as long as you write stories!
Showered in Sparks chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
I would like to point out that those are Christian/Jewish commandments, while he is a Buddist monk. -.-
Adam Coulter chapter 31 . 4/4/2011
I must admit, I have been following your publishings since 2005. It is always exiting to find someone who has not only the same age AND birthday. But also someone who thinks in a similar fashion. I know mankind lacks the linguistic ability to even begin to explain the bbroad spectrum of human emotion. But I appreciatethat you come close. I REALLY wish to discuss philosophy with you. And if I may be so bold... I will leave you my cell number and hope I have piqued your interest. 423-355-0659
Anesther chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Wow... You actually put the way I view the world through Miroku. I feel special 'cause it's him. You're story is so good. :)

Also, can I say I love you? SessRin M rated fics are actually one of my indulgences but I don't expect it to be everywhere either, so a point to you. And the SessKag thing. You're right too-little faith on Inuyasha's part...

Ramble over. -goes to next chapter-
Anesther chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I'm loving every moment passing between the characters; forgive the fact there aren't reviews left by on the first three-it's just so addicting to pause.

But there's one thing that got me...

You wrote this when you were THIRTEEN?

I'm extremely envious of your talent. -sigh- Some people have the ability, and some don't, I suppose.

Got to keep reading. It's wonderful thus far! And it's obvious why it got an award too. ;)
Quixotical chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Okay, I didn't read the story yet. But I'm just gonna take a guess and say that you based this fanfic on the movie 'Jason's Lyric'. That was a really good movie, maybe your fanfic will be really good too.
pearlgirl710 chapter 31 . 8/28/2008
i just want to say. this is an amazing story, and totally worth the time it took to read :)

i'm going to add this story to my faves right now, just an FYI :) thanks for such an amazing read; ILY for it X)
fanficismything chapter 31 . 4/17/2008
XD i think you should write a one-shot where Sango tells Miroku she's pregnant. XD
fanficismything chapter 29 . 4/17/2008
XD I love those last two lines XD I could (unfortunately) see her saying that to Miroku and him laughing his head off (effectively ruining and moment they mangaged to get) XD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 31 . 2/25/2008
I love this story! Wonderfully written! Very profond! Wonderful!
nicole chapter 31 . 9/29/2007
Miroku's lyrics has got to be the best fanfic I have ever read...honestly.

It's perfect...absolutely perfect...It made me cry, laugh, it even made me scream at some points. I have been to almost all the sango and miroku fanfic sites, and read every one. I guess you could say i'm a proffesional fanfic reader; I know what makes a good fanfic, and I'm not kidding when I say, this is the best I have ever read. Thank you so much.

Love,

Nicole
gaby chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
wow! this such a great story! by the way, this is kinda late, but Happy Birthday!woho!
NaySaysHey chapter 31 . 6/9/2007
Great story I loved it! It was so cute and sad yet PERFECT! :D
kelsey chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
i love your fic.
bloodyhanyou chapter 26 . 8/28/2006
this is a review in regards to chapter 31, im hoping youll update soon, i really loved reading your story and have been in anticipation for a long while now, heres to hoping