Reviews for Galway no Sora
Jemnezmy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Why is everybody so light?
Ambiguous Cake chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
aw, i kinda rooting for their coupling. they seem to fit together pretty well. :( now im sad. but, alas, there is still hope! i think maybe, no not all, ne?

Ambiguous Cake chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
wow, i thought her trip back in time would be much longer than that, but hey, it wasn't bad, just kind of like, eh? and the point was... but i'm not one to argue, and i liked it so, it's all good

Ambiguous Cake chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
hm, if i was her i'd move to Canada and become an eskimo. m-hm, that's totally what i would do. i mean, Naraku isn't stupid enough to follow someone into CANADA, ne? neway, poor kagome :(

Ambiguous Cake chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
koolio. not the part about everyone dying, that was not koolio. it was koolio that now shuichi knows about it, too! yay! he's not left out! that makes me happy, but soon it's like the whole world wil know, and they will all rise up and fight Naraku! lol, or not

Ambiguous Cake chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
i shall label this as one of those la-di-dah necessary chapters, you know what i mean right? neway, that's all i feel like saying

Ambiguous Cake chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
i hate kikyo but i always liked inuyasha, and the inuyasha kagome pairing, but lately i've found myself reading more kagsess than inukag, so i guess i'm leaning more towards that pairing, but to me any pairing could work out, given the right plot, ne?

Ambiguous Cake chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
i don't know why, but himawari seems like she would befriend kagome and then WHAM suddenly betray her, but, hey, that's just me an di'm probably wrong. it's just when you read as many things as i do, you start to get suspicious about a lot of things, lol

Ambiguous Cake chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
i do that a lot. i'm like "hm, i'll make this happen in a later chapter" and hen when i get there am like "i forgot how i was going to do that" and then i forget about it. that happened with my first story, altho i fudged something in there. that happens mostly with songs tho. i have a line and have the next planned out, forget it, and rewrite it. lol, i guess you don't want to hear me bable, tho do u? ah well, ja ne! (i love your use of Japanese words, too!)

Ambiguous Cake chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
lol, i liked how they met, too. and i like shippo, tho it's hard imagining him older than he was. it really is. i keep seeing a lil shippo but now he's a big shippo, lol. neway, love it so far!

Ambiguous Cake chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
nice beginning. can't wait to see how it turns out. ty!

larkagurl2 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Erm... I love the story and the crossover type and all, but I found some things that are bugging me. Sorry, but I have to get them off my chest. Like, doesn't Hiro have a bike, and not a car? (So he couldn't drive all of them from the airport) And if Shippou is 4'2, wouldn't it be awkward for Kagome to pick him up and carry him? And doesn't 70lbs for a person who's 5'6 seem a bit emaciated to you? Somehow, I find it hard to believe that someone who is that tall and isn't anorexic or bulimic could weigh that little. Gomen! But I just wanted to point that out to you. As I said before, I love your story, and I will read it to the end! And I do know that it is rather pointless for me to write all this since you've already completed this story, but I just wanted to ask. I hope you write another awesome Graviyasha fic!

Rinata-chan
LOOoooPPy chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I thought your fic was pretty good! But, just one thing... if those statistics were real, your characters would either be A) severely anerexic, or B) six feet under.

But still, a good fic!
SpirituallyInsane chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
here i am reveiwing again to your excellent story so that i can read the sequel so here once again is another step to see it and if i have to i will give another reveiw.

GOOD STORY it has a good plot though it did confuse me at first and good writing no spelling mistakes at least none i could see. and its in good detail

you have talent

keep up the good work

Loveless-kage31
SpirituallyInsane chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
I liked this story it was interesting and i really haven't seen a gravitation/ inuyasha crossover this good and this is another review so i can read the sequal of it

loveless-kage31