Reviews for Every Spirit Shall Rise
hoot hoot owls chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is just winderful
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
...Okay, you may not have killed Tai, but I do have one, itsy-bitsy, tiny-winy little question: WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL MATT?

~Deaths pet fox
LaurynHill chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
ok, i was all like:

YAY! they are going to be together*reads a litle further*what?*reads on*shit, no, hell no.

two seconds it took to go from all happy to what teh hell you just killed MATT!

it was a nice story anyways, i liked it. Props for you
Kaori chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Aw~ TTTT that was nice~
Windfighter chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
NO! NOT MY YAMA! -cries like it's the end of the world-

Yamato: Since Windy is unable to do the review, I guess I'll just have to do it for her... -looks at Windy and sighs- Well, she liked it, well, that'll be untill Matt died.

You mean YOU died! -cries even more (if possible)-

Yamato: Yeah, I'm just a ghost now... She thinks it was well written and that you really captured the readers. Do you really say so? Oh, and she wants to read more like this.

Yamato: Geez... -hugs Windy- See? I'm not dead.

-looks at Yama- you sure?

Yamato: -nods-

YAY! -burst out into crying and hugs Yama as if he would die if I let go-
katmon915 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
you made me cry again T_T damn your powers
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
_ gah, beautiful , yet so sad. ;_;
Burning Angemon chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
*sniffle* WAH! You made me cry! Good story though... for one that is EVIL!
Lil Gold Fishie chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
okay, okay, i'll stop now. *sniffle* that was so so sad! but that's just exactly the kind of thing matt would do, give up his strength to save tai, even tho he didn't know it at the time. and poor poor tai-chan! i feel his pain, its heartbreaking!
this is such a good fic tho, you've got a flair for drama, yourself! ;_; can't stop crying tho...but that's a good thing! its very touching and affecting, and touches your heart. hope you write more like these in the future! (the near future? *makes dai's patented puppy dog eyes*)
um...yeah, thats all for now. cya!
~LGF~ ~~(* )
High Mage Kaizen chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
H-How could you? *cries*... Never, ever kill a Digidestined. OR ELSE I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!
...Good story, though.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
You killed Yamato! *cry* But why did the story still be beautiful? Sad but beautiful indeed. This is really a very expensive lesson that Tai must had. And I'm sure he would treasure it forever.
nEo too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
*cries* how dare you! *beats tyson over the head* *cries some more*
*sniff* it was really, really good... and on a happier note, i'll be updating kukachi soon! (hehe how many times have you heard that?)
Master of Destruction chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
WOW! I wrote a chapter almost exactly like this one after I read your first one! Matt had grabbed Tai, pulled him up, then they had a heart to heart discussion about making mistakes and such, and Matt died at the end too! Well, great minds think alike, nee? Except mine was different in the way that Matt got really depressed and killed himself the next day, and it wasn't a Taito. Still, they are alot alike; that's scary!
Keep up the good writing! And feel free to read MY fic (coughKutAgaincough) and to start writing fics without Taito... (hehe I have this thing against gay couples that aren't gay in the actual anime, ya know? Hope you don't hate me for that!) *winces*
Fangirl out!
Redrum chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Damn.. you're just driven on having one of them die aren't you? lol
Awesome sequel. Almost made me cry *sigh* I love the ending.