Reviews for Touch of Apollo
Laura Harkness chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
i love jack:

“Baal,” he whispered, bowing his head. “With me, it’s always Baal.”

“Huh, maybe I should let Hammond send the team to one of those communication in the work-place seminars...”

(heh!)

lovely, just lovely...
Laura Harkness chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
snort:

“Could you repeat that, Daniel? ‘Cause it’s Greek to me.”

hmm.. you know, i guess i've always been a kind of closet jack/danny shipper. can't help it. you write the two of them really sweetly. they're so cute!

TOTALLY BRILLIANT CHAPTER!
Laura Harkness chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
ohh... this is so sad:

"I'd have to be blind to have missed the way you two look at each other sometimes," he told her quietly, shrugging. "When you don't think anyone else is watching. I know it doesn't really help, but I always thought it was a stupid rule."

i just love getting lost in this story.. there's probably a reason i don't venture into other fanfic areas than dw. i'd never go to work.. never eat... never sleep... probably destroy my marriage...

hooray danny!
Laura Harkness chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
hm:

“Eh, I knew you couldn’t stay away forever.” He grinned.

yikes!
Laura Harkness chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
aw..i just love this.

you've got all the characters down beautifully.

and its kinda bittersweet to read it. poor don s. davis. well... anyway, onward!
Dugleik chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Oh...Janet and Jonas. I like it.
Teleri Pendaren chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
Sweet. Great plot with research and flow. Loved how you have Jonas as a hero type and not a geek like most fics that have him around.

Only problem I had was very minor:

(Here is where you can stop reading if you want)

The virus. Why reintroduce it into her system? The retrovirus would have been wiped out by the goa'uld's natural healing powers or a sarcophagus. I suggest putting something in like Artimis chosing not to heal it and that choice also sort of weakened her hold on Sam which allowed her to have more control. I mean otherwise you belittle Sha're by implying she was weaker for letting Amonet ribbon Daniel, or are you trying to give the impression that Sam/Jack love is stronger than Sha're/Daniel?

(You can start reading again now)

Just my two cents, I just have to add them. My 3 am ramblings, that should say something actually, I couldn't stop reading. I was glued, and there was no way I was going to sleep without reading the ending. :D
Sci-Fi Nerd chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
Yay! fluffy ending!

...Anyways... yeah, very well written. Ending was a bit too easy for my tastes, but a very good piece of work. *claps*
Pike2 chapter 11 . 5/22/2004
Great ending, a little sad with the Jonas/Janet.
Hope you write more soon
LiMiYa chapter 11 . 5/19/2004
Great ending. Loved the Sam and Jack conversation at the end.
Emma chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
Nice one! Good characterisation, good plot resolution, nice undertone shippy ending (much better than cliché!) and just... very well written. Was actually scared you were gonna shoot him for a while there.
So what's the next project? God, you didn't think we'd be *patient* did you?
Emma
Ladybug Jess chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
Aww, did ya have to finish? Oh well. Like the ending. Hope you write a sequel and bring Jonas back.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
Awesome ending.
Ladybug Jess chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
Did ya hafta stop it there. I wanted to hear Sam response. Oh well. as always, can't waitr for the next chapter.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
Great chapter. Please write more soon.