Reviews for Dreaming of you Sequel to The Sister
wrestlenascargirl chapter 24 . 2/3/2006
i so loved how that all ended to just be a dream. keep up the great work. i'm off to read more of your stuff.

Pinayprincesa chapter 23 . 7/13/2005
aw cute:)
pianogal chapter 24 . 7/13/2005
WOW! it was all a dream? i definetely wasn't expecting that. but i think it was a very cool ending. unique and not your tipical happily ever after but there is still room there for the unknown since it looks like they will be getting together. i loved it! awesome job!

m4ever chapter 23 . 7/13/2005
Just to let you know, you should probaly get the song lyrics out of your story. Some girls been going around reporting fics like crazy for lyrics. i got caught with like...two lines of a song in my story and they locked my account for a week. Just letting you know so you can aviod it.

candy chick chapter 23 . 2/15/2004
that was i really good story but the ending through me off . i was really looking forward to a happy ending . you should just followed through with the story him and alex we together. too bad this is the end because you could just played off as he had memory loss and he could only remember his up until he broke up with jonie or something ... but that's just my opinion
Crystal chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
This is an awesome story. I hope you update very soon.