Reviews for Memories of Another Time
Rowan-Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/20
There are a few errors in regards to what we already know of these characters and an inconsistency but I enjoyed this.
For some reason I missed this fic when I've read through the fics I've been interested in before but found it this time while re reading them.
I know it's been a long while but if you're still writing fics I think it would be great if you finished this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Interesting story. Some details are different from books, Dantrag being fourth Beanre son is certainly younger than Jarlaxle and students at Tier Branche are not permitted to leave unsupervised, I presume it's for the sake of the plot. Overall it's a fine read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
About your quote : I did not find him too wimpy lol
And he wil get older. So , I don't mind the" wimp" ton
Sabaal chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Hi, I'm a new reviewer here, lol.

I like your story so far, but shouldn't Jarlaxle be a little more cunning or tough? I don't know, maybe he'll get that way later.

*shrugs*

Anyways, keep writting, I like it.
Kitsune Bana chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
I love your story! Update soon please!
Misty's Shadow chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Where is the rest?

Couldn't stop reading this story even though I'd want to. Again a story I'm enjoying very much.
Black as the Shadows chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
Oh I hope Jarlaxle will be ok! please update soon! I must know what happens!
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Lol. I officially like Jarlaxle. He reminds me of me. Keep writing!
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
This is getting very interesting... write more!
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
It was neat having Rizzen in there as the cranky almost-wizard, but he's at least 50 years younger than Zak. Oh well. Cool story anyway... I'm having fun picturing Jarlaxle and Zak in classes together. And what is the mystery potion made of? Hmm...
cerasi1 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
This is a rather excellent story!

I really enjoy, please continue.

cd
Ariel D chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
Yay! You updated this story again! I feel really bad for Jarlaxle in this stroy, but once again, I enjoyed seeing the growing friendship between Jarlaxle and Zak in this chapter. Please don't make me wait so long for the next chapter! ;) (Not that I can talk, lol.)

As to your question about rating: I suggest T plus.
Donaruie chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
o! this is a neat story, update soon! :D
Nanashi chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
I hope you update this story. It's really enjoyable to read through. Zaknafein and Jarlaxle are two of my favorites, and I wish Salvatore would hurry up and write their book!

I always thought Rizzen was younger than Zak, just because in Homeland, Zak mentions having trained him to fight. Ah well, good story, anyway.
Tultarizz chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
Hmm... interesting... Wish my library had those two books after The Silent Blade, but before the final one in Paths of Darkness (The Sea of Swords, if I remember right). I love the Drizzt books so damn much, they're the best Forgotten Realms ones I've ever red (though that one with Midnight and her crew during the Times of Troubles was pretty good too, not to mention Elaine Cunningham's Councilors and Kings) :) But back to this, it is cool to see the story of Zaknafein and Jarlaxle. They're cool! :Thumbs up: