Reviews for Wanderlust
Alphawolf69 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
It's a shame you haven't continued this 'cause there aren't too many Bastila/FemRevan stories around. I really like the story so far though, especially the interactions between all the characters (Canderous made me laugh).

Hope you do eventually update this again, I'm quite curious how you are going to show Bastila and Revan getting closer.
CrimsonWhisper chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
Good story, I do hope you have more. Somewhere, anywhere..please ?:)
Kazutaka Muraki chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Well, I must admit my dissapointment that this piece is dead, it was so very intriguing and added a new element to the KOTOR storyline. It's hard to find femslash in this specific fandom but your's was a rare find and wonderous find, capturing emotion, action and characters very nicely. Wish you'd pick it up again but I know that's not going to happen. Thanks for that little taste of what the game could have been.
starlightmile chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
You MUST update! I just stumbled upon this and I'm hooked. Please, please, please. It's been 3 years since. You must have something.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
I Liked it, but there were parts that consurned me. those dark parts were the young Jedi frinds loose control is a little concerning. But i hope they continualy work it out and get together on the good side. That is what you are leaning to is that not it. Anyways please update as soon as possible.
Stratusneil chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Me like lots
Master Hybris chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
Well made plot and in other words a good read.

Will you update eventally?
mynameisjulian chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I'm hooked. More please
K.E.Pryde chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
ok, ok. I know I have already read and reviewed chapter 6(5) but you havent up dated in a long time (02-02-04) And its now (05/25-04) and its driving me mad! XD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! up date soon! I happen to be a fan of this story and i want more! Come on, please? Dont leave me hanging now. This story is only getting started!
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE! _
zanmato337 chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Yay! Girl Revan/Bastila! It's the first I've seen before. Must.. have.. more! :o
shade0 chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
OH GOD GET TO IT QUICKLY! you make the wait unbearable...you know what i mean ;)
Warrior of Virtue chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
Update soon. This is a great story.
Codename 47 chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
SO far so good...could do with longer chapters...but its still a good story in the making...:)
Kolar chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Tekka you know how you didn’t like my ideas about 3somes, 4somes, orgies, bestiality and that so called “Really Twisted Stuff.
K.E.Pryde chapter 6 . 2/3/2004