Reviews for Your New Cuckoo
Lilo-Lee chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I loved this FF, just starting with the fact it had both Tristan and Jess in it was fabulous lol.

The sweetness of the relationship between Jess and Rory and then pervy Tristan chucked in there for entertainment, – how gracious of him to let her move in, – just makes for a FF with so many possibilities!

I do hope you continue this, thank you so much!

xoxox B
IAmNobodySpecial chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Wow, I really hope you're one of those people who update after a year, you have no idea how much I want you to update. Your writing is funny, witty, and realitic. I have reread your stories, especially These are Days, at least 20 times. You're an incredible writer, I don't think you have any idea how bad everyone wants you to update. Your stories are amazing, I just really wish you updated this. And I would also like to know how Rory and Jess resolved their fight in the last chapter of These are Days. I'm extremely jealous of your writing abilities. You're very creative, I mean, Rory moving in with Tristin? Who would have though? I love Tristin though, I enjoy your trories as well as your lits. But, if I had to choose, I would choose a lit with Rory and Tristin as friends. Please update, for the sake of my sanity!
musicalfreak22 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
First, I want to say that both These are Days and Your New Cuckoo are great. Really. Why wouldn't you continue them? We'd all like to know how Rory and Jess resolved everything in These are Days, and I so want to know what could happen next in Your New Cuckoo. I love those fics! And from what I've seen, I'm not the only one. Please don't let us down! Please update!
court99274 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
Are you ever going to update? I liked the first story and started reading this story.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Oh God, you're killing me, Genevah. I hope I say all that I can in this review because I already reviewed all the other chapters and it won't let me anymore. I thought you said your computer deleted everything? You're really not going to tell us how Rory and Jess resolve their issues in TAD? This is so heartbreaking. I see you review other fics recently so I know you're still reading fanfic. You obviously remembered you had this. Alright, I won't beg. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. Take care.
Opy chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Hey, you should keep going with this one. I really like it. Not as much as These are Days though (you should totally continue that one!) Anyway, great job
double-oh-seven chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
i love it i love it i love it. I've been waiting FOREVER for an update to These Are Days ( I didn't know it was discontinued, lol), and this is waay better than that. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for putting this up, demand that you update soon, and say how awesome you are

xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
I can't believe you updated this. I had almost forgotten about this story. Wow, I loved this chapter completely. Even though it was only Rory and Jess cuteness, it was the best. Please don't take so long updating next time. Anyway, hope you keep on writing this story. : )
tragicallyepic chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
I really wish that you would update this story and These are Days because they are both remarkable stories and i love them both. You really capture their characters and I really want to read what happens next. so please don't dissapoint all of the people who have become big fans of these great stories!
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Lightbluechocolate chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I keep wishing you would update. I love it!
RogueHoney chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
luv this story and its prequel. PLEZE tell me ur gonna finish them! i really luv em. great job.
nD kS nW chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
keep going. Please... I'll br your best friend...or not. I'm pathetic right? That's what I thought too. Seriously, you are amazing. I love it.
erinsailorditz chapter 2 . 4/10/2005