Reviews for Drifted
LordHatredX chapter 30 . 3/21/2014
nice story was enjoyable

! ! !
gleamfang chapter 30 . 4/23/2011
Poor Squall. Got hit by a car after being an underwear model while running from fans... He really needs to lighten up a little. He really tends to overreact here.

Oh and there is so much Squall bashing here and it's seems really OOC for him to never be able to catch a break / win for once. I mean he even got beat to proposing! While it is really sweet that Rinoa loves him so much I just really feel for Squall here whose pride as a "lion" must be 100% crushed at that moment. Oh well wish them all the best!

Cheers

Ryan Yap
frostedvalor chapter 30 . 3/31/2011
I have finished another one of your amazing stories (I reviewed "Sweet Music" as lionheartedvalor). Read each and every one of the thirty exciting chapters in one go~ Even if the plot was not as intricate as "Sweet Music," I absolutely loved reading about the interactions between Squall and Rinoa. The simple cuteness of it was quite refreshing. I do hope that you do not turn your back on Final Fantasy forever, as I am sure you are able to come up with more brilliant ideas!
Adonai63 chapter 30 . 1/8/2011
I finally finished reading your stories. Took me a while. About a week, I think. It's quite sad that you've stopped writing for the FF8 fandom. Not only do I love your amazing writing skill, but I also admire your imagination for coming up with beautiful plots. By far, your characterizations of the characters (and I especially love your take on Seiftis) are the most prominent I've come across in the fandom.

You instantly got me hooked the instant I read the first chapter of 'Sweet Music'. Your writing is extremely light and humorous; everything is straight to the point; and you are able to portray a character's emotions through simple rendering of actions, instead of dwelling into pointless deep words.

I hope you give FF8 another glance, and start writing for the fandom again. Your stories still haunt me, and I seriously haven't had enough.
Princess Miele chapter 30 . 6/3/2010
I laughed so hard reading the whole story that I almost cried. Your ff is hilarious, swear to God! I specially loved the Vampire chapters! One thing I didn't like was Rinoa proposing to him, is not that romantic you know. But anyway, you're great, I loved all the rest! Congrats! See ya!
Destinyknight77 chapter 30 . 3/3/2010
This story was AWESOME! I loved it! Actually, i love alot of your stories. Youre pretty talented! You embarassed the hell outta Squall! I literally laughed out loud at some parts!
trevorami chapter 30 . 11/28/2009
Good story, I enjoyed reading it. Even though there was no plot, it was still a very good story. Thanks ]
xXBadLuckDuckXx chapter 30 . 11/11/2009
great story loved the comedy part during the vampire theme very funny
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 30 . 4/9/2009
WTF :P _

This is the most random sweetest most hilarious peice of fanfiction I have ever read. I love it!
Glyth chapter 30 . 1/1/2009
Hey, I found you again. I first read your fic "Under a Sapphire Sky" for Avatar: The Last Airbender. Fancy meeting you here too!
Kailstormfire chapter 30 . 11/28/2008
ahahah...

damn that was awesome...

kudos to you fellow writer...

i hope this is with a sequel or something...
GetDownMakeLove chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
Haha, BRIllIANT chapter!

For a story that had no plot, its turning out to be fantastic!

its 2 in the morning here, I really should get to bed but...GAH! I cant stop reading!

*shakes fist* Damn you!
Sunshine1313 chapter 30 . 2/18/2008
Aw! So cute! Best one I've ever read. I actually had to wipe tears from my eyes (of both joy and laughter when Squall fainted). Amazing job! You're a great author, and I'm hoping there will be a little sequel to this later. Maybe of there wedding or something :D 10/10

~Sunny
JayLiyah chapter 30 . 1/18/2008
BEST proposal ever! Oh, PS... this wrap-up was hilarious! I actually didn't expect those events to happen the way it did, so congrats to you on making another cliched event original and memorable.

Now I'm gonna keep laughing to myself everytime I think of that scene... but it was so incredibly sweet when they talked afterwards. I LOVED Squall's last thought, and I thought it pretty much summed up the point of this fic.

*Sigh* So, I may have purposely delayed reading these last two chapters for almost a year now - a part of me simply did not want to let go of this story, because it would mean that I'd have to accept that you won't be writing anymore. But, I figured it was time to accept it and let go.

Thank you for entertaining us with their adventures one last time and for coming back to finish it. This will always be a favorite of mine (as well as your other fics) that I'm sure I'll keep enjoying for years to come.

Good luck with your original works, and I sincerely hope you might change your mind one day. ~_
JayLiyah chapter 29 . 1/18/2008
Hahahahaa! Ahem... *cough* Excuse my laughter here, I just loved the ideas you had at the beginning, as crazy as it was I believe noone has ever attempted that short crossover. Poor Squall's losing his mind. SPANDEX? XD You just love to torture him, don't you?

Man, I couldn't believe he ended up in the hospital for two and a half weeks! That's gotta be one hell of a hit.

And I really liked how you tied in the last part to how it started in the first chapter. Whoo, must read the last chap. *sniff*