Reviews for The Curse Of Veronica
Cass87 chapter 32 . 11/16/2014
favorite story! ;)
Res CVX chapter 32 . 6/14/2010
Is this story offically abandoned? I like all the ideas, even if it was a bit slow and sad in certain parts.
Finalfaw chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
i liked your stories but what happened in this chapter ur a fuckin sicko.
REV6Pilot chapter 31 . 9/8/2009
Guess I flipped out bad back there. Let me put on a complete review:

I shouldn't have said the story sucks. Actually, it's very good. The problem, at least to me, is the constant POV change. This breaks the pacing and can confuse most readers (myself included). For example, I forgot what Veronica had turned into, and why (hint hint for those that didn't read!) by daybreak.

If you asked me, I'd suggest you put Veronica's backstory on a parallel (is this it?) work, like "Veronica's past" or something similar. It's good, but it's as I said, its interventions can confuse some readers.

The dialogues complaint was another "A** of the day" moment of mine. They ain't any different from before... But (this is a personal question) why do you put a space between the first quote and the first word?

So, that was it. If I forgot anything, I'll post it.
REV6Pilot chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Tell you what, Shady... The 2 prequel stories were extremely pleasant to read, but this one SUCKS!

The pacing is so slow it doesn't crawl, it DRAGS itself along the floor. You hang a lot on unnecessary details, the speeches are tiring to read. You're writing just like Tolkien!

Come on, where is the smoothness of the previous stories?
Darklord chapter 32 . 10/30/2008
I love your other sorys but is relly relly sucks I mean why have you made this into a humer story when the other ones were action please just stop this path of distruction.

Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hi, Shady! This story hasn't been update in a while, it would be fine to wait but its a good story.
Bizzyb420 chapter 30 . 9/2/2008
This is a seriously good story, you really should finish, I know I won't be the only happy persone out there.
Alviniju chapter 31 . 8/20/2008
give Alan his virus back and have him fight non virus wesker and win with little troble
Alviniju chapter 32 . 8/5/2008
AWsome why dont you try to create a t-3 virus where unlike t-2 no eye cange the ability to convert all power to a limb, faster stronger and elimanates blood type
Rompiku chapter 32 . 12/6/2007
This is such a creative story, definitely one of the best RE fics out there. I'm dying to find out what happens next!
Real Vash the Stampede chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This is really long. :) Thought mine was a little too long.

But I will try to catch up. :p
Kirrara555 chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Bizzyb420 chapter 31 . 10/25/2006
An update on this story would be kick A$$, hook it up! :-)
Bizzyb420 chapter 32 . 9/25/2006
Please update soon, read ALL your stories so far and this one is quite interesting. Once again please update soon.