Reviews for Forgotten
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow don't forget trinity or big daddy morpheus will bite your ASS! This was so sad but I loved it
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
beautiful...just beautiful!
RainAwhile chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Its written very well.

I almost cried near the end. It's rather sad.
ThereIsNoBrain chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
interesting. i can imagine it happeneing a bit differently, but i agree with the idea. trinity does kinda get shoved to the side because neo's the one and all. by the way: in the enter the matrix video game you find out that ghost (niobe's second in command guy) is in love with trinity so he probably would've done something before morpheus would.
diplodoofus chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
how amazin is this story? i know i can remember seeing revolutions for the first time & thinking what the hell's going on! i don't think neo got as much thanks as he deserved but trinity didn't even get a second thought. it was like they didn't care about her, even though she'd done so much (without her neo wouldn't be the One) and to me that was one of the saddest things in the film (apart from them dying but don't get me started on that one!) and i'm so glad someone else noticed it too!
so i love ur fic, even though it did make me wanna cry!
DarkGoddessLuna chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Okey.. um.. _ I realised a small mistake in my review.. of course I meant "Trinity Definitely"! it's just that it's long since I listened to that song.. I've tried to avoid it as much as possible.. it just makes me so sad..
it's okey to make a little mistake, right? right? no? damn! *dodges rotten tomatoes*
geekgurl chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
heck that's sad. Of course trinity should be remembered! Of course they should make a shrine...very sweet. So, i um liked it. _. i get carried away sumtimes.
MiSSTiquE chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
The summary said it all. You brought more nor less. There is no surprise to this story. No worries it's just short 'n sweet.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Nicely written, I can almost believe that Morpheus would react in such a way. But the collective dismisal of Trinity and her part, I'm not sure about. She was always there for Neo, granted she was quiet. She was one of the best fighters the Resistance had ever seen and it was probably widely known through the fleet that she and Neo were together. The people of Zion would not be allowed to forget her, those remaining who knew them both would not let them.
Anyway, well written, believable and very nicely in character.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Heart breaking and tragic. I think I know who you can use to bring back Neo and Trinity's bodies.
Rama Kandra and Kamala. The Indian couple Neo met in the train station.
angel of darkness chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
HL member here. That was beautiful, thats the only word I can describe it with.
Lola chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow. *sniff* I cried 2, an im glad im not the only 1. I really liked- no luvd it despite the factor of its sadness. But i like the sadness and im rambling so bye now.
DarkGoddessLuna Too lazy and tired to sign in chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow.. just, wow.. really touching.. if it was a little longer, I would have cried.. It really take much to make me cry, so this wasn't long enough.. ;o) last time I cried over something like that, was when I heard "Trinity Infinity" after seeing Revo.. I cried.. *feel silly* oh, well.. I didn't sob.. Oh who cares! _
I really liked this.. Thumbs up!
Trinfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
It's so sad, but also really good and Morpheus is completely right!
SapphireNight chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
that was so sad, and so BRILLIANT!
that was a very emotional piece of work, and its very well written, feel proud. it was good to read this sort of thing, as it is characteristic of what probabally would have happened.
well done, write more, even if it is not of this story, but write more!