Reviews for Anything on Water
Nomyy chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I can see that this has gained a couple of years but I will still review because it IS PERFECT. At first I had to take a break since you opened with a lot of metaphors to a mother's womb and it made me feel sick and shaky haha, it really got to me. Your words are good, it's not often that I'm that affected by reading. The rest is excellent too, and it flows well with a nice rhythm and lots of interesting words. I think even thought it's short it gives more than many multi-chapter fics manage!
sdreamz chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
woah, so many emotions in one story o.O .. took me a couple of reads to understand it fully.. but woah! this is very good story _ ... nice work buddy! *thumbs up*

Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
now that was a take on paine i never would have come up with on my own. i really liked it. cool piece. nice writing and lots of origonality. i like your style!
Riona chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Nothing that I can say in this review will ever do this fic justice. I don't think I've ever read anything this artistic. The imagery is stunning, and the stream-of-consciousness writing style is simply beautiful. I am in awe.
Iridescence chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I found the topic quite questionable at first but not even halfway into the first sentence I could tell...this is really good. Commendable choice of vocabulary and it provides great insight for that particular Crimson Sphere. It makes Paine praise Yuna without sounding overly obssessive, either. The rush and the life and the pain of the scene was exacting; lovely. I truly enjoyed it.
jambajunkie chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
How exceptionally beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this. I hope I see more of your fics soon!
Boggart chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I love Paine! Great story!
Farli chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
The verbal imagery in this piece astounds me. There’s a flow to it, a mix of such volatile emotions from a character that holds herself at arms length from everyone, and it *works*. So well.
This was lovely. Great work.
JokaJoker chapter 1 . 1/12/2004