Reviews for Back to the Underground
Xelena chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
well, at least he rescued her.
Xelena chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
why is she dreaming of the labyrinth?
Xelena chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
so did she make herself forget? or what?
if-666 chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
more more more! very good, except whats with the hallucinations?
and please don't have jareth out for revenge! (or at least let them get together later on, or its pointless to write fan fics!)
keep going!
Moo Chapman chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Wow you know how to leave a girl hanging I hope you are planing on finishing this.
Now that you have me hooked it would very unfair to stop.
And before you ask for my basis of comparison, I should tell I been let down by writer before. He he he bad joke sorry.
Pandora Moo
Moo Chapman chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Fantastic opening. You seem to have a very strong grip on the depictive send of the craft. Out of the senses the only one you left out was smell.
The crystal rolling toward her was a brilliant image. Actually you imagery is amazing all round.
Ok moving one too chapter two
Pandora Moo
Little-Angel3 chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Oh this is so interesting! I love the story thus far and cant wait to see more!
dreamer211 chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
Great story so far. Can't wait to see what happens when she wakes up. Please update soon! :)
Sahara with the Honey-laced tongue chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Jareth's protective/slightly obsessive nature is captured very well. ("He silently cursed himself for allowing her to be hurt so badly"). Keep up the wonderful work and don't keep us in suspense ;)
tiger6 chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
ineresting, a little short but good writting. It would be nice of you italicized thoughts, it would be easier to read. You spelling is near perfect, you must edit like crazy or be wickedly smart, either way great job. Well, keep up the great writing!
Blind Silence chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Hey, I just finished all that you have written and have to say that I like it alot. You write very well.
draegon-fire chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
That's so sweet of Jareth. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope Sarah doesn't have any temper tantrums. There's just way too many fics that have her freaking out. I understand when she first awakens, but there really isn't a need afterwards.
BalooFairy chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
I really like it so far! Can't wait to see what happens next, hurry with the next chapter, please. :)
Sayanna The Rover chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Hey! Pretty cool! Please update again with your delicious writings asap! I"ll be looking forward to it _
tiger6 chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
wow, your good. You have set up a plot line from the very beginning, which is a good thing, althoughI can't tell exactly how old sarah is, or what she is studying to be at school. I am assuming she is in New York, becuase of the statue of liberty, but thats a little vague. If this is supposed to be 'real life' you might keep in mind that if you fell asleep on the subway you would be robbed in a split second, and walking home alone at night is not just dangerouse, its practically asking to be shot down. Anyway, this is a great start, I will enjoy reading later chapters. Also, your grammer and spelling are almost perfect! Congrats to a good start!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2