Reviews for Reality
IWannaLightsaber chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Wow I loved it. This was exactly what I was hungry for after going back and re-watching that powerful, heart-breaking scene... I feel like I found treasure! You wrote it so perfectly and packed it full of all the delicious little tidbits us angsty fanfic addicts adore! I am everlastingly grateful. Thank you so much and xoxo!
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
An interesting take on William's thoughts and Adhemar's actions. I enjoyed both pieces. Perhaps someday I'll be able to use this as inspiration to write my own perspective piece. I've always envisioned Adhemar as coming to the cell simply because a part of him knew, would always know, that by having William arrested he had lost. His victory could never truly be complete because he would never have truly beaten Will.
Kasloumor chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Hi there. Watched AKT several times some years ago and this scene in particular I wathced countless times. Why? Because I think the actor who portrayed Adhemar was splendid and his thoughts or what I read in his splendid action match perfectly what you have written.

And I wathced it for Will of course who was also played excellently by Heath Ledger in this scene and again I agree with your thoughts. Such eyes on both of those men - so telling.

Wonderful to read it in stead of watching it - and very sad as well.
Anchovyeater1 chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
You captured brilliantly how Adhemar regards himself superior to peasants. His arrogance and petty beliefs was brought forth superbly as well as his outrage and fear. Fear of finding that Will posses the character of being noble and the fear of finding out what sort of man Adhemar truly is.
Anchovyeater1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
A very touching, yet eloquently written short piece of Wil’s thoughts. You dug deeply into Wil and brought out near poetic and heartfelt honesty. I hope you delve into Adhemar’s thoughts as well for you can capture it like no other.