Reviews for Sirius Black and his Quest for the Pop tart
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Goodness,that was just one great idea!
Takako san chapter 10 . 12/12/2004
aw you write so well!
pinkythesnowman chapter 5 . 9/30/2004
Remmie? REMMIE? Holy crap... LOL. Tobey is so stupid. I love him. Good chapter!
pinkythesnowman chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Lol. Funniness, as usual.

"I'm not ugly! Woo hoo!"

Gee, I'd be a bit disturbed if some guy shouted that out in my face. *laugh*
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
HILARIOUS! I'll keep reading!
AnonyMOus chapter 10 . 9/15/2004
The muses will be bringing Mosephine and Snape back because they're obviously the best characters. Or 'the muses' will not be getting any muses for the next week as you are savagly beaten around the head...Are we quite clear? ;-]
freakyfairy chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hahaha! Professor McNasty! I LOVE that! Fabulous, marvolous, truely spiffy!
Magus Durron chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! please please please...
Magus Durron chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
This is so awesome that my comments are getting repedative... all I can ever think of is 'this is insanely awesome!' or 'I love it!' etc... :)

... "that always worked with intellectuals"... darn right... :p
Magus Durron chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
And just when I thought it couldn't get bettet... DUMBLEDORE GIVING SIRIUS ADVICE ON HIS LOVE LIFE! ROTFLMAO!

... and the scary and good thing is... I can totally see it happening. That was one of the most clever scenes ever...

so good!

I do have one and only one critical comment, though... I've noticed you have been lacking quite a few possessive apostrophoies (I can't spell at all, but I'm a grammar geek and I notice these things). I guess my advice on it is be careful with 's things...

but I totally and completely loved this chapter and all the others! Best 'G' rated fic ever!
Magus Durron chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
That was just hilariously funny... no other way to put it! Funniest thing ever! Honestly, how could it get better than Sirius thinking he's ugly and asking if James likes him! Oh God this is awesome!
VexieChan chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
I like this story. Dinkerella. Love it.

And I know this is stupid...but I love the Grr Argh from ch2. Didja get that from Mutant Enemy at the end of Buffy/angel? I LOVE DOODLE MONSTER

Also love Moony. I wanna give him a hug!
Kandie-Spirit-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
LOL! good job! plez continue!
mackitten chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
*clap clap clap* hoorah! another chapter :D I thought you did a wicked job with the transformation, and I love how Sirius is pretending to be gay...lol. thanks for the laugh!
mackitten chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
okay, this is just quite frankly hilarious. I am adoring it so far, its wonderful and making me love Sirius more and more! Okay, I'll read the rest now, I just had to tell you that though! (ps. thanks for reviewing my story, that was sweet)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »