Reviews for Confusion
this was soo cute!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this is AMAZING!
KuroiTama chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love your writing style! You write them so in character!

I would really like it if you continued this because it has major potentiol!

Great job.
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really, really loved that. So good to read a 70s show fic where everyone's so perfectly in character!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
...seqaul please?
Margrethe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Best fic ever! Hyde/Eric slash is almost impossible to find,let alone great stuff like this, so this just made my day! Write more? I know it's been years, but...please?
Tosa chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was one of those few believable Hyde/Eric fics where Hyde was actually in character, and for that I thank you! :D I actually believed it without the ending having to be miserable or very sad, so thank you again.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this was jus good!
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love how the characters talk EXACTLY how they would in the show. Great job with that, and of course, the story just goes with it. Awesome stuff. :) Well done.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Cute, i'm starting to really like this pairing.
PolkadotSunstar chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw, very cute. (:

Good job!

-Amy (:
thisacountwillneverbeupdatedag chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Seems to me that you have traded your astericks for spaces and that several of your paragraphs lack it. It's okay though, seeing that actually half of these are quite belivable. Nice story, pretty believable characterization.
SleepingChaos chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
great job, I really, really love this story! -
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I was told to read this by a friend.. I'm new to the show, but I think the pairing is interesting and your dialouge was great, especially Fez's sad confusion. heh heh. Great style, too!