Reviews for Living on the outside
Jesse bourgeois chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
i think u need to right a sequel tht story was awsome
Kiyarae chapter 16 . 6/26/2005
aww hey waitaminute! what happened to Beastboy's whole thingamabob he was supposed to tell raven? ah, well...it was a good story anyway, and I love swift! even if you could kinda tell they were supposed to be sisters instead of cousins. although, i guess they're sister-y cousins or cousin-y sisters, so it all works out in the end. great story!
Kenji Star chapter 16 . 5/15/2005
That was such a great story, loved it!

But maybe I missed it or something, but did Beast Boy ever tell Raven what was wrong with him or what was bothering him...whatever it was?

Well, besides that...great story.
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
la laland
Dark Soul chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
I loved both parts of this story... Your writing style is incredible and you really seemed to bring Raven and Beastboy to life. I would really like to see this story line continue on... maybe even as older versions of them selves. Please keep writing!
me.again chapter 16 . 2/25/2005
write a sequal ur stories r awsome and i love reading them...my mom yells at me for satying on to long and usually im reading urs. LOL well see ya soon. From the Demonoffire217
quillmaster14 chapter 16 . 12/21/2004
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

You must write a sequel, I swear you should like kick the offical writers of the Teen Titans out of there and take over!
Aethaena chapter 16 . 9/24/2004
OMG- YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUAL! Preferably ASAP I need to read more!

~Suzuka
dj chapter 16 . 8/6/2004
great GREAT G-R-E-A-T story! I loved it. pleez write a sequel!PLEEZ!
soraoathkeeper chapter 16 . 7/2/2004
Great story, but...what about Beast Boy? And his secret? I thought that you were going to reveal it! Or did you already, and I wasn't reading it right? O.o...well, if you can, can you please write a sequel? Dankushan!

"The only time a goodbye is painful is when you know you'll never say hello again."
Puchiko chapter 16 . 6/29/2004
Say,ah know Cy's girl. Mah charater,Havin. She Raven's cousin.
Piezo chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Please, make a sequel!
Coco Cow chapter 16 . 6/18/2004
Aw..I feel so bad for Cyborg :(

Yes, PLEASE make a sequel! Pretty Please!

...geez, I'm hyper today.

-_ Coco Cow (MOO!..yup, definitately hyper)
Lady Mazikeen chapter 16 . 6/17/2004
i want a sequal. that story was amazing. i never expected her to leave cyborg so that was a real shocker, but somehow it made the story work. great job.
A purple otter chapter 16 . 6/17/2004
I haven't seen this for a long time but I'm back and we all want you to make another sequel right?

I'm going to make an account here.

It will be A purple otter once I get it set up.

Weel I am happy that you finished it! I like it!

A monstrous chocolate cake for you to munch on!