Reviews for Harry Potter and the Year of Discovery
nice chapter tho
themightygnome chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
nice work dude!
Lithius Nemroth chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
I only have 1 problem with this chapter. The fact that ginny goes mad at him, breaks down and crys. Otherwise. All good
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
I really love this story but it really bothers me that you keep calling Ginny Viginia when her real name is Ginerva
soniko chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
This is really a great story, one of the best I've read on Fanfiction.
nayin17 chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
I'm so glad Ginny slapped Ron...wish she also did that to Miss know it all bookworm
trexalfaNew chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Ok, there it goes. I'm going to keep reading the fic because there some redeemable aspects, but there is a thing that is making me literally laugh as I read: your Harry.

So, maybe I'm getting it wrong but, did he just fucking issue multiple death threats to a teacher and got away with it with no real consecuences? Did he just issue a fucking death threat to every single student in the room and not only got away with it, but also was congratulated by his friends and his teachers? Seriously man, what the fuck. One thing is writing a more confident Harry, and the other thing is writing a Harry that ranges from arrogant asshole (you have to admit Snape is right) to murderous sociopath. A Harry that doesn't get called on his shit either by friends or teachers when:

issues fucking death threats.
Ron things that range from good pranks to assholish remarks.
he is in the right to put himself above more experienced people (basically told Molly to shut up in a fucking rude way, she answers him with a hug. Then he feels he is able to kill Snape of all people, and Snape fears him. FYI, Snape could kill Harry relatively easily).

He gets away with all this shit, caracteristic of insuferable assholes and of people with fucking mental dissorders. And his authority figures, friends and girlfriend don't call him on his shit. They praise it instead. He didn't even give valid reasons about why the Unforgivables shouldn't be used, instead he began to boast about how great he is, with lies in between to boot. And then there's the fact he seems to be the best Animagus ever, doing things no one has done centuries before him.

Call me nitpicky, but I think this Harry is well into Gary Stu territory, on top of being unlikable.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/16/2015
I can not believe you killed Ron, shame on you.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
Good chapter;
Guest chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
Excellant chapter;
Guest chapter 25 . 6/16/2015
Good
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
good one
pjjr62 chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Temper, Temper
pjjr62 chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
I hate that Harry killed Percy, should have just hurt him. He is Ginny brother good or bad.