Reviews for Nin Estel
CeciliStargazer chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I loved it!
Kittenbell chapter 14 . 10/1/2006
Must read more! Please, please, please update! This is a very entertaining fic and I will be waiting. I have pressed the shiny review button, now you must press the even shinnier update button. lol. Please don't forget about all us little people on your vacations. I will be waiting.

Kittenbell
HazleSilver chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
It's been more then two weeks! UPDATE UPDATE! I'm IN LOVE WITH THIS!
Hawkstra chapter 14 . 8/20/2005
Hello I love this fic, mainly because I'm evil muhahaha. I know this sounds kinda picky but when Aragon says "dear god..." Is there a god in ME I thought there was the Valar or somthing. Thats fine though because the entire time I was reading this my mouth was hanging wide open with awe at the writing skills. Have a good vacation )
Aggie2011 chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
great story...i really liked it
Lunasariel chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
Y'know, a year is a little long to wait for an update, no matter how good the story is. This is an interesting idea, and I'd hate to see it just rot in cyberspace. There are still people out there (me included) who want to see where you're going with this. Please update soon!
Nomad6 chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
I just found this story and have read all the chapters so far. However i just discovered that you haven't updated in about a year.

Please, please, please, please, please update!

Nellie
wolflover7 chapter 13 . 7/24/2005
what do you think would happen if the people playing these characters in the movie read this stuff. i think they might grow pale then pass out. neway i like the story and wish you would have kept writing but with more or less

Farewell

wolflover howls at moon
Black as the Shadows chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
Good Valar! what are you doing to poor Legolas! you must not kill him! get him out of there soon!
Moaner Ninepins chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
YOU EVIL LITTLE-

By the way, I notice you seem to have stopped updating this thing! Are you going to update or was all my reviewing for waste?
Moaner Ninepins chapter 12 . 5/25/2005
BARN WORK?

SACRILEGE! *cackles* Oh God, this should be interesting.
Moaner Ninepins chapter 11 . 5/24/2005
What IS your friend's story? I'll be happy to read it. . .always on the lookout for more angst. . .D
Gilraen Aclamense chapter 14 . 5/5/2005
Your story is da bomb but you haven't updated in nine months! please opdate!
LiLred chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
I love this story so far! I hope you update soon:)
climewallace chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
actually, arathorn died before aragorn even learned how to talk/walk/ride. let's not talk about entering teenhood.