Reviews for Time to Grieve
Silverwolf509 chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
This was very beautiful. I loved seeing this from Joxer's POV he's a character that's often taken for granted and not given enough credit for his loyalty and heart. Thanks for the insight, you are a great writer!
Marisa chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
I have read all your stories from shortest to longest, saving this one til last. Blown away

from the very first one you had capture my imagination and respect

You are a Bard

Thank you for every word and I do hope you continue to write as you have a gift that is able to see into the heart and soul of the people in your stories

I wish you well in all your future endevours and who knows if Im ever back in the USA I'll see to it that I track you down

Again Thanks and stay safe

Marisa - Australia
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
FABULOUS! It was really good. I loved this story. I couldnt stop reading it. Keep up the good work!
Xedra chapter 14 . 8/16/2004
Oh man. Wow. Dang. That was good... really good. This story kept me glued to the screen till the very end. You did a wonderful job exploring Xena's - and Joxer's - grief. Thank you for showing Joxer to be the strong character he is. Very nice job at the end, leading it to the beginning of Sin Trade 1.
boysenberrykid chapter 14 . 5/26/2004
Magificent beginning to end. You are really a talented author. Thanks for the entertainment. )
boysenberrykid chapter 10 . 5/26/2004
This story continues to be fabulous. I can't wait to see what happens. I really like Xenan, too. Thanks for visiting my blog
boysenberrykid chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
This continues to be magificent, I really like the way you portrayed Xena's grief. YEAH.
boysenberrykid chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
FABULOUS! It was really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter...