Reviews for Detention with Umbridge
SalzaraSlytherin chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I loooove Snape. Are you doing it in a friendly manner or romantic relationship?
Feed-Your-Pet chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
For you salamander,
This story is:
-lame
-stupid
-should be shut down
-needs to go the f away
And now, my real opinion
THIS IS AWESOME
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Quite funny! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
AHHHHH that was FANTASTIC
Karon Dethe chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Will there be more? Cause this sounds promising :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES!
time2read chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
nice job with the story!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I liked the story. Though the formatting made it a bit hard to read.
misundersnape chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Yeah, I had the impression he would have done stuff like this... surrepticiously.

Don't know about the inkling or romance (even if it was one-sided) - kinda makes me wanna puke a little.

*slaps Umbridge's hands away from Snape* "Back-off toadie... he's mine!"

This was fun, thanks!

misundersnape...
FlameToungue chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
oh do i sense a love intrest for snape :)
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
This is good, it just goes to show that no matter how much of a jerk someone is, ten to one there's a bigger jerk in the same building.
P'tfami chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
I liked it.

Looks like I'm not the only one to pick up on the idea that Umbridge may have been interested in more than

Snape's past.

The idea of a requited romance is too bizarre and OOC, but you handled it well.

The OC seems brighter than most Gryffindors and has an interesting observational skills. I think she could be used in other fics.
Skite chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Oh, cool story! I love seeing snape show his softer side (in a non-romantic way). I'm not sure why you introduce a new character instead of using one of the 'real' Griffindors, but it doesn't really matter, as this works quite well with your girl. You do a good job with her characterisation.

And it's neat (in a diturbing sort of way) too see Umbridge have the hots for Snape, and him trying to worm his way out.

You got his personality well, and you write the toad's sadistic sweetness very well (nice reference too Moody and his "constant vigilöance, by the way).

All in all, I love your writing style and take on Snape.

-Skite-
sunsethill chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
I enjoyed this very much. I can almost see Umbridge deciding Snape is pretty hot-and what a job he would have keeping her attentions at bay. You did a good job with the interaction between Snape and Miss Gray. It was very believable.
MoriasDepths chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
This is a nice story you've got here. EW, Umbridge hitting on Snape! I like your Miss Grey, she fits right in. In my opinion, you've got everyone dead on. Out of curiousity, what's Miss Grey's first name? And what year is she in?