Reviews for Bring Me To Life
dakari prince-aki chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
I love this story so much that I hope you write this story in the pov of Sarah's dead friends, family and lover.
Millenium Roger chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
whoever came up with the Cyberchase-Liberty's Kids Crossover was a friggin genius!

Keep up the great work
WindPretear chapter 16 . 10/6/2006
reconized the last scence from hocus pocus in there! I Loved it!
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 16 . 12/6/2005
awe
yume-no-yousei chapter 16 . 5/31/2004
wow! nice ending! made me cry *sniffle sniffle*

did u use the ending from hocus pocus?

plz review my story! (the new kid)
nanimomienai chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
It's a pretty good story! I'm just confused how the song fits with how she was feeling...it's one of my favorite songs, by the way! _ Evanescence!

Anyways. Nicely done. I finished reading the story but I'm commenting on this chapter, 'cuz of the song. Hocus Pocus is a cute movie, by the way.

-elvesmagic010
The rose of the garden state chapter 16 . 4/19/2004
that was beautiful!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 16 . 4/2/2004
Oh, I love this story! Great job!
MackenzieW chapter 16 . 2/20/2004
Wow...I just LOVED your story...it was so great...I know you stole James and Sarah's reunion lines from "Hocus Pocus" but that's okay...it seemed to fit a bit...except for James saying "thee"...*Mac*
Meg429 chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
I really am reviewing for the end chapter, for some reason they said I already reviewed. Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this story. I loved how Sarah gave Jackie the locket that was so special to her. Great story!
AiredaleLady chapter 15 . 2/19/2004
Well, even though you had been sending me beta versions of this story, I guess I never really read the whole thing! What a pleasant surprise to find that there were more chapters! The added chapters really made a difference from the "story" that I had beta-read-little did I know that that wasn't the whole thing! The middle chapters really added an emotional tone to the story and made the reader feel way more sympathetic for the Sarah, and also Jackie, at the idea of having to say goodbye. I can't wait to see the conclusion-I got my kleenexes ready!
BTW, thanks for the review on my story. (:
Meg429 chapter 15 . 2/17/2004
Yay! Sarah gets to be human AND only has to wait a little longer to be with James! I love the concept of this story, it's just terrific.
Nienna Tindomerel chapter 10 . 1/28/2004
Reviewing again...cool!
Nienna Tindomerel chapter 8 . 1/28/2004
Haha, cool...forgot to say...Bianca, the tour guide! *laughs*
Nienna Tindomerel chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
WOO! Scary, and poor, poor, POOR Sarah! *sob* I shall read more...