Reviews for Seijin no Hi
Solomons Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/24
Butts.
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
I really like your story so far. I am curious to know what will happen at the festival, so hopefuly you'll update soon! :-)
Silver Patronus chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Thank GOD! Finally, a Ranma fic that doesn't suck eight different types of ass!
This story is excellent, seriously. This is the first time I've left a review for a Ranma fic, even though I've browsed through, like, 50 out of 200 pages of them. Because your fic is definitely the best so far. You've got a wonderfully eloquent writing style and you know just how to tug on the right emotional strings. I'm liking how Akane isn't a complete temperamental basket-case and Ranma's not a total lughead. Also, the direction you're taking with their relationship is great-very authentic and human. Just because a couple shares a kiss or two doesn't mean they're ready to drop all emotional barriers/facades and spend the rest of their lives together. Great characterisation and thank you for steering away from cliches!
The puppy scene was just inspired. And this final little bit with the goodnight hug gave me nervous butterflies. :) I'm also curious about this new villian. He seems very creepy.
Please, PLEASE don't abandon this fic! It's too good to be ignored! I don't know why it's only got 14 reviews, but it's worthy of hundreds. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter, and I hope it's really soon!
Take care,
SP
animegirl101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Your a fantastic writer! It's great to finally see some good Ranma 1/2 fics around here - you can't find many that have writing as good as yours. I really love the whole mix-in of Japanese culture, it really adds to the story. Not only is the story funny, it's very romantic in a not to corny way. The chemistry between Ranma and Akane is great, their bond has grown, but yet some things never change do they? Make sure you update soon, I'm really looking forward to it!
- anime_gurl101
b00bl355 0n3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
w00t j00 lik3 b00bz jis? LOLOLOL1!1!
Nikka chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
AH! This was very WAFFy! But it was really well done WAFF-not too much and not too little, the perfect amount. I have a question. You said that after Seijin no Hi, the new adult can marry without parental consent. Does this also mean that Genma and Soun can not make Ranma and Akane marry anymore? And if so, wouldn't this mean that Genma and Soun would be trying to get them married before Seijin no Hi?
Cherri J. Ookami chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Ahh... night time.
Nice bed, but nothin's better than a nice hug.
*Sigh*
Okay...
Ja! _
Skywatch chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
A well-written fic! Good portrayal of the characters, and the way you handled the holiday preparations and the interaction between the sisters felt just right. Looking forward to more chapters. :)
Hoshi Shouri chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
YAY! So cute! I think I've been smiling for the past two hours straight because I've been reading your story and talking to... someone. _~
I really don't think I can ever read any other Ranma fanfiction from another author because you really understand the characters better than anyone else does. I was actually talking to someone about this offline and I was explaining how your fiction was different because you know what action the characters will take that is true to the characters because you understand the intent and meaning behind WHY they act the way the do.
You're super duper awesome and I love you and your art and your stories! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Catrinne chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
This story is an absolute delight.
Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Yay CA! I don't even read fan fiction really, but I liked this a lot! You obviously know the characters perfectly. Good job! I can't wait to read the rest! _
"The boy kicks really hard when he's mad, Tendo"
hahahahahahahahahaha
Dinozore chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Not bad, not bad.
-_- Okay, that was a sucky review...
FireFrosty chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Great! Please update soon - a well-written and GRAMMATICALLY correct fic, no less! I do hope it'll be a Ranma x Akane fic. :)
Cherri J. Ookami chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I have been wandering the Rumic World Messageboard and came across this fic.
It's very much indepth with very much background information.
It is also well spaced...
*Mutters*
Coninute. _
ally chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I love this! Plz Write more and soon!