Reviews for Dear Diary
ColossalSuperfluousColloquys chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
Great story! To bad its a few YEARS since you updated!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Love it!
MalfoyzBtch chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
OMG I LOVE JACK OF JILL my favorite song is fear of dyeing i didnt think any one else knew abut them! Rock on!
Mega-N.the.Superhero chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
more please.
scrambledangel chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
HOLY CRAP! AN ARCH ENEMY FAN! WOOT! I HAD TO LEAVE A REVIEW BEFORE I GOT PAST THE 4TH PARAGRAPH! YAY-UH!
moxicrimefighter chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
UPDATE YOU WHORE.
Smart.Ass.Punk chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
I can't wait for the next update!
loirot chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
First of all, your spacing needs some work. Second, please get a beta/ read before you post; in the first line of prose, you've written "Dear Dairy" instead of "Dear Diary". And while it's okay for characters to be a tad OOC, it seems ridiculous that HERMIONE GRANGER would like Swedish death metal, let alone death metal at all. And she wouldn't make constant references to popular "muggle" culture- this could be labeled as borderline AU. PLEASE work on this.
axg chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
what's up wi' you and the ghetto talk that is for mostly black and mexicans only, just kidding good story though

catch you later boo ha
Cori chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
riddiculouly entertaining in the most refreshing way, keep writing, it was great
WarningZephyr chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
Wow. It was funny at first but now its drama! I love it so far. Update soon.
hermdrayreturns chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
good story dood
Tora Mizuki Sea chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
pretty good

but the spaces make it look weird

so yeah
r0manticr0se chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
oh, how i love this story, update soon!
Smart.Ass.Punk chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
OMG! This story is so fucking funny! I cannot wait for the next update! I feel kinda bad for Blaise you know the whole unrequited love thing, I hope he gets his happy ending...