Reviews for Bonds of Consent
Stormborn Soul chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Very well written and made me love Kurama/Keiko :] I'm off to check out what other stories you have.
Joecy22 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
i love the pairing. i'm inlove with this whole story
Joecy22 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
i love this story
Megan chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
OMG love it love it love it. Hope u do another one
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awsome story. Love that it actually has a storyline (_)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love it I hope you will keep going with this.
Phoniex32 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Love it! Its funny, romantic, has a few sex scenes in it, and please write some more. I love this story. Write a sequel to it. If not oh well.
boondockkillher chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
YES. That is all I can even say. It was amazing I love your hiei/shizuru pairing you should write more stories!
FrivolousChaos chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
*Stuffs nosebleed with plushie* :3

Hooray! Epic win story! I've always thought Hiei/Shizuru would make a great pairing. It's good to see someone actually write it. And so well at that. I normally really don't like Keiko in general, but... well, as I said, this story is epic win, so I suppose I can think a little better of her for it.

Though, in reference to the aforementioned nosebleed, I definitely wouldn't mind being Youko's slave ;)
Black Diamond07 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
WONDERFUL! love shizuru and hiei! perfect! want more of shizuru and hiei and keiko and kurama!

4rom da blck chick$
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
I liked this story. A nice lemony romantic story. Very nicely written!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I'm reading this at like 1 am so I'll finish tomorrow. But I must say that I really like this story...though I would never be a submissive slave. I like that you have the Shizuru and Hiei pairing and the Keiko/Shuichi/Youko pairing. I don't normally like when people make Kurama have two diffrent personallities (just my opinion) But I found that I like it in this story. Well...I'm off to sleep. I'll finish later!
hA-UkA chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Very enjoyable, good details.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Keh heh heh...that's just too funny...the ending...too funny...
Rukia.K.Kurosaki chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
hey whats up? i really dont know if i reviewed you before. but i was reading again some Kurama/Keiko fics and remembered your. Its incredible. i think that you were going to make a prologue. i really hope you make it. it would be nice.

Just wanted to congratule you for this fic, and im hoping to read something more about this two amazing characters.i dont know if you like this couple but for me their rock!

love kunoichigirl