Reviews for Bonds of Consent
jay90 chapter 8 . 9/22
Amazing story, I thoroughly enjoyed it, its the best story, I love it
jay90 chapter 1 . 9/22
Wow, kura keiko, . favorite pairings, they just fit. I'm a huge fan of kurama keiko and hiei there amazing.

Love this story it's the fist story I red from yu yu hakusho I fell for
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Very well written and made me love Kurama/Keiko :] I'm off to check out what other stories you have.
JayK24 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
i love the pairing. i'm inlove with this whole story
JayK24 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
i love this story
Megan chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
OMG love it love it love it. Hope u do another one
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awsome story. Love that it actually has a storyline (_)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love it I hope you will keep going with this.
Phoniex32 chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Love it! Its funny, romantic, has a few sex scenes in it, and please write some more. I love this story. Write a sequel to it. If not oh well.
boondockkillher chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
YES. That is all I can even say. It was amazing I love your hiei/shizuru pairing you should write more stories!
FrivolousChaos chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
*Stuffs nosebleed with plushie* :3

Hooray! Epic win story! I've always thought Hiei/Shizuru would make a great pairing. It's good to see someone actually write it. And so well at that. I normally really don't like Keiko in general, but... well, as I said, this story is epic win, so I suppose I can think a little better of her for it.

Though, in reference to the aforementioned nosebleed, I definitely wouldn't mind being Youko's slave ;)
SimplySinful21 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
WONDERFUL! love shizuru and hiei! perfect! want more of shizuru and hiei and keiko and kurama!

4rom da blck chick$
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
I liked this story. A nice lemony romantic story. Very nicely written!
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I'm reading this at like 1 am so I'll finish tomorrow. But I must say that I really like this story...though I would never be a submissive slave. I like that you have the Shizuru and Hiei pairing and the Keiko/Shuichi/Youko pairing. I don't normally like when people make Kurama have two diffrent personallities (just my opinion) But I found that I like it in this story. Well...I'm off to sleep. I'll finish later!
hA-UkA chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Very enjoyable, good details.