Reviews for Remember the time
Bluerain22 chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
Perfect ending! I love memory loss fics with Hermione/Ron. I was a bit worried in the beginning when Harry and Ron were letting Hermione out of their sight so easily but it all worked out. Thanks for sharing!
Puella Deorum chapter 17 . 5/4/2009
Cute story. I really enjoyed all of the Ron/Hermione scenes, and the flashbacks gave your story depth. You did a great job!
iriepotter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Well done. I really liked this story and of course the bond th between R&Hr.
lensman chapter 17 . 5/5/2007
Clever story.

Thanks for the read.
Jocelyn Blair chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
very romantic. loved it not too mushy. you should do a sequel!

Sam
knowregrets chapter 17 . 9/28/2005
This was a very original idea and nicely executed. Really enjoyed it.
cierra chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
flippin awesome...yoiu have a magic pen every stroy you write turns out to be AWESOME! lol i expected "Hogwarts,A History" to jog her memory back LOL.
Danielle dandin chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
EXCELLENT STORY! This would have to be one of my favourites _ RonHermioneA couple i wonder how it might be if this story was made into a movie; starring Rupert Grint and Emma that would be one hell of a movie!
GiGiFanFic chapter 17 . 11/6/2004
what are we going to do with you? You need more confidence, a bigger ego. finish your chapter. say " here you are folks, read and review" ,and leave it at that. you write delightful fics, and I hope to find more of yours to read. I thank you very much for sharing your talent with your readers. Jeanne.
GiGiFanFic chapter 15 . 11/6/2004
you did that just perfect. no hystronics, no overdoing it. Just right.
GiGiFanFic chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
Wacky , stop that blasted apologizing. You make readers try to find things wrong with your fic. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. Your fics are really good.
GiGiFanFic chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
betterer, and betterer, and betterer! you know who this nutcase is. just a lover of good stuff.
GiGiFanFic chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
oh, merlin, i love it. you are so god!.
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
as usual, wackytarz, you write ,right some good. i truly like your fics.
maraudermagick chapter 17 . 11/3/2004
somebody should write a sequel...