Reviews for Don't You
QueenCleopatra chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
Hey again. I really like this story. Will you be writing more? I was just starting to get into it. Anyways, keep up the good writing.

Rebecca Rushton
Tipperose chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Panny! Where are you? Please update this story. It's too too good to just sit here. I check about once every 2 weeks to see if you updated and you don't! I beg of you, please update. I need my Clair/Bender fix!
Anna chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
Panny,

Where are you? Please don't tell me you've given up on this story. You haven't updated in forever yet I still periodically check. Please update.
Hermione Baudelaire chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
No, she wanted to see him because she hoped that maybe, he wanted to see her.

That whole paragraph was so sweet! :) I hope they get back together. The only things was that in the last chapter the transitions weren't marked with like dashes or anything, so it was a little confusing. but I liked it. :D
Hermione Baudelaire chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
"So you turned to prostitution after you became addicted to heroine?"

I loved that line, lol. Your fic is great. So many of the "Monday After' fics can kind of blend together into one big huge mushball, but this one really stands out. It's original. (As original as fanfic can be, at least.) :) You *so* need to update it!

Plus, it makes me want to start singing Don't You (Forget About Me) which is just so awesome.
N.E.W.T.S chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I will be back to review, ok!
HELENz chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
WoW. You've done an amazing job writing this story! Are you going to continue? If you are, I'll keep my eyes out for your next chapter, and I'm adding it to my story Alert... It is really good!
HELENz chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
WoW. Really good. I love how you can get into the charactors' minds!
jessesgirl29 chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
This was going so good. why have you abandonded the story?
Ashti chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
*nods* Not bad, not bad. And now I'm sure I should've checked here sooner, hehe.. Wouldn't mind a next chapter :)
StonerGiRl chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Please write more it was very good, i think allison and bender should hook up!
lazaefayre chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
Good story. The characters are believable and so is the plot, more or less. I would love to see more updates on this, to find out how this turns out! :)
AilciA chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Don't give up on writing this - it's too good to forget about. It deserves it! Good luck with next update and I hope it's soon.
Aladailey chapter 9 . 5/5/2005
Very, very good. Hope you update soon.

- ala
laura chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
i want to see a new chapter soon...i love this and i want clare and john to get together...you go girl