Reviews for Four Letter Word
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was unbelievably heartbreaking. I used to watch Daria so I know that song and it just works here, so very flat and unemotional that it conveys so much emotion. I'm so so sorry for Rogue.
The Hermione Granger Fan Club chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Bloody HELL, you write the whole Risty thing so much better than me. I always love the Risty Issue (as I call it... how imaginative am I, eh?). It would be so horrible to be with your best friend one second at a concert and everything's just fine, and then the next second she's gone forever. And it's like she's dead, but you don't get to mourn her because technically she never existed. *SOBS* I'm sorry. It's just 'cause I'm so attached to all my best friends, and I was so glad when Rogue made a friend on the show because GOD did she ever need one. And then it turned out her only friend was that psycho bitch-lady Mystique.

You know what really shakes me up in the episode 'Self-Possessed'? How what must have been a few minutes before Risty was revealed as Mystique, she told Rogue that Jean and Scott deserved each other, and Rogue could do better. That, in my eyes, was just about the kindest thing anyone on the show EVER said to Rogue. And then a few minutes later (if you convert it from a few seconds of screentime) Risty was gone.

... I'm sorry again. I can just ramble on for ages about the Risty Issue, can't I? I'm kind of obsessed with it, it's scary.

One of my favourite lines, I have to say, is, '... laughing at the jokes I only seemed to want to tell in your company. The secrets we shared, the parties we crashed, the trouble we got into.' It just gives such a sense of what good friends they were, and how Rogue must miss that kind of unity and friendship.

I liked how Rogue realised that she and Mystique were alike in ways. That was very cool.

Awesome fic- and thank you for reviewing 'The Ragin' Ouch'. I co-authored that one. :)
Silver Ink chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Arg, each story keeps getting better and better and better and I want to kidnap you and steal your brilliant mind..can I?
Mydgf chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hey, Its me from the rpg, Mystique.
Anyways, I totally loved it. I really felt all the pain Rogue was having over losing her best friend. You wrote it very well!
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
A unique perspective on a tragic situation. Very well done.
lamereallyreallylame chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
hey dude, i really like this fic alot. like one of the best one shots ever i, i feel it. i read it like 3 times and its so great becuase i love it but i hate it at the same time bedcuase its ROGUE and i LOVE rogue. anyway thanks for revieweing me. later.
Storm-Pietro chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Very original, loved the last few sentences.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
ooh! very nice. properly angsty, jolly good show! pip pip. i'll just shut up now. righteo then!
41eugoR chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Really GREAT!
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
If your goal was to take my heart and rip it out of my chest...than u did a good job. It touched me and made me feel so bad for her...poor Rogue