Reviews for Common interests
Wendy chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
loving this story lol
Butterflygirl113 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
This is incredibly delightful. :-) I've enjoyed every texting chapter; the dialog is so fun and funny. I truly hope you do write more! :-) (You can't leave off with a lost Rimmer and accidental flirting! That begs for more.)
whatevergirl chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Lol! lost, with Lister for help. What fun! :)
PikaPal101 chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Hey! Thankyou for mentioning my fic! *grin*

Oh, and hi! :)

I hope you enjoyed it, and in case you didn't know, i've updated a few times, so have fun!

This fic is great, it matches their personalities! It's cool.

I mean, I can hear and see them doing exactly that. :)

Good work!
davf chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
hey, like the story. very amusing :P more more more!

x
Silver Salamander chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
Hehehehehee. Classy.

*pokes* You COULD always keep updating this... I mean, its not exactly a LARGE workload... X)
felineranger chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Had to review this after you were so nice about me in the authors note at the beginning of the chapter! Thanx for the morale boost! This is very funny and I can hear the characters voices really clearly in the way you write it. Lovely stuff :-)
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
LOL! Aw cute!
FantasySci5 chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
GREAT! Goin' in my favorites!
HaniDeath chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Oh i loved the his and hers series, But this is great too! I like the bits where they were tryinmg to get to sleep!:P i know the feeling beep beep beep beep, it tends to get annoying!:P

Good work!
R. Tom Mato chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
This is absolutely hilarious. Wonderful 2 in the morning reading. I do hope you put out another piece, though I see it's been a while. Nice idea and nice style of writing it.
BasketweaverJesser chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Finished..? Already..? Please write more. It's funny. The only plot it has is bantering on a PDA, but the whole thing is brilliant.
StarQuality chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Aww, heehee, that was funny and kind of sweet! Listy & Rimsy are friends, yayness!

Thanks for the nice review of my fics, I thought I'd return the favour by looking at your stuff, and I'm glad I did :-)

Keep writing!
Queenstheif- the ugly old goit chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Nice- well done.
JMA chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I don't mean to be rude, but you aught to continue the fic because you like doing it. Don't ransom us for reviews, it's tacky.