Reviews for ANYTIME
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Yuck. You pig. Sasuke hates sakura. Leave her to naruto you creep!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Sweet! :)
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
When Sasuke didn't get jealous, WOW! He's a great guy for her and Naruto is a really good friend to her too!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
It was cute, not bad at all
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I don't know why this story has stuck in my mind for so long, but I think you managed to capture something very special in the few words you've posted here. There's something very profound about the picture you paint. Excellent work with content ochaleaf! You definitely managed to grab readers with this one!
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw... it's so cute!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
it's good! and i don't know wat i really like about it! it's just hm i don't know! but i like it!)
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
REALLY NICE!
galvanic chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
sasukes thoughts when sakura spoke narus name: OH SHIT! lolz
hanshou chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
that was actually really good for a one shot not to long and not to short wither and what makes it even better is that sasuke didnt get mad when u put that sakura went with naruto it would be really cool if u made more like that lol
False-Image chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aw! I loved it! Naruto is an uber awesome super cool friend _ And I liked the understanding between all three of them _
Mrs. Dorian Gray chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i know i've read this fanfic somewhere but i just can't remember... anyway, i really like your story and hope to see more from you :D
jess chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
aww... that was cute... hmm... I've been really into the whole sasusaku coupling for ages... but now... im not sure sasuke deserves saku anymore... lol! im confused! hehe, so i liked this whole both of them thing :D
Details chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This is the ideal Team 7 friendship fic. I like the SasuSaku relationship and the NaruSaku friendship just makes me giddy. :] They all seem to have matured a bit, especially Naruto, and I like how the team dynamics still play their parts out; Naruto still considers Sasuke his rival, but with the same amount of respect, he considers him as a best friend.

Very well done. :] Thank you for writing it.
batz chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw...thats was really heart warming. All the friendship and comraderie..really well thought of. I did'nt find it pointless at all, its to be random since its one-shot.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »