Reviews for Same Story, Different Guy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
decent beginning for a self insert story. the only problem i have is with how you learned magic in the beginning (i mean online school of wizardry, seems to be too convenient don't you think) i also find the idea that a magic community would use technology in a way that could compromise their secrecy like that to be preposterous. i don't mind if the self insert character becomes overpowered (i actually like that), but at least make it somewhat realistic ( for example, being part of a secret society that experiments with the limits of the human mind and body would be a lot more believable to me at least). aside from that flaw, so far the character interactions are better than what i would expect from a self insert story although it could be better.
Caboose RvB 1 chapter 69 . 3/25/2011
Well i remember a long time ago i had start to read this story when you still would be updating it and now i came back and decided to read it a second time and to as well see it has now been almost 4 years since the last update. I'm very disappointed in you... I mean you could have at least wrote one last chapter to have concluded the story and gave it a end. It would be even more amazing though if you all of a sudden came back though and started to do updates again. But all and all dude great fucking story i really enjoyed it.
i love shonobu chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Yah, Naru would never be that understanding... well good story in general.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
What is the EMO way to get a girl? - Make a verbal contact with her, then attempt suicide in her presence.

Man, that's nerdy and sick. And just dishonest. You just think, what if someone used this trick on yourself for any profit.
Detective Leon Orcot chapter 69 . 10/10/2008
HEY! you havent updated in over a year. you shall not be fogiven. CHIDORI! phew now that that is done update soon.

Signed, Mr. White & Nerdy
Detective Leon Orcot chapter 23 . 9/7/2008
heh, yea now im gonna stop so i can write my own version of this story. if i can let me use your character in the later chapters. mail me at luke_beech at
Skull J. Darkmaster chapter 69 . 10/4/2007
Hey nice chapter I found this fic after you got it up so I have not been waiting as long but still please continue you are one of my favorite authors
RPFarseer chapter 69 . 9/27/2007
Took me a while to get back to this story. I see this chapter is add good as all of your rest. I cant wait for the next update.
Durandel chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This was a great introduction. It had a different feel from the manga but was similar and just as inviting. Great chapter, I'll try to read some more as soon as I finish the next chapter of my story. I hope this isn't too much to ask, but could take a look at my story? You seem like a very experience writer and it would be great to have your opinion of my story.

Anyways, this story has got me interested, I'll be sure to read more as soon as I can.
RAW19 chapter 69 . 7/1/2007
A most excellent update, my friend! *checks calender* That long? No, i'm kidding. I look forward to the next chapter!
kenakamatsu chapter 69 . 6/27/2007
WHO yay you finaly updated YESH! will there be more?
BladeDragonZ chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
yay you finally updated yay yay yay i'm so happy, and it was just as good as before. whoo yay
KingOfLemurs chapter 69 . 6/21/2007
Holy Shit. I remember this thing. This was one of the first fucking fan fics I read. Two fucking years ago.

CHRIST THE NOSTALGIA TEARS TO MY EYES OMGASIJDOIASJDOASJIDAOJD

Anyways, this thingy is still as funny and perverted as it was back then. Congratulations (and keep updating you persisten mother fucker!)!
Lanky Nathan chapter 69 . 6/20/2007
wow...how long has it been since the last update? ages. but it was worth the wait.
glancer009 chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Dude, nice story. If I were to put it in genre category it would be a mixture of angst and humor lol. anyways the plot is great. I don't thiink any hint of Keitaro's personality is left, rather the situation he gets in has handed over to you. At anyrate nice story, i'll keep reading for the while. Might ask tips from you hehe