Reviews for The Pilgrim Heart
Barb85 chapter 62 . 9/26/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
kuschelirmel chapter 62 . 11/30/2008
I love the way you weave all characters into one big story without forgetting anyone or losing sight of their quirks. I'll happily read the follow-ups!
rabidrooster chapter 62 . 3/25/2006
Excellent story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Hungarian Horntail chapter 62 . 1/2/2006
Wonderful story! Finally everything starts to make sense! Yes, it's long, but there's nothing superfluous in it.

At last I managed to see the pictures of Philip at (slash)cgi-bin (slash)messageboard (slash) ?ubbget_topic; f14; t0796

(Please replace the parts in brackets and delete all the spaces).
Flashgriffin chapter 62 . 9/18/2004
I love your story! It all seemed to make sense, so don't worry about that. I'm still a little fuzzy on who Elenore is, and the mynishka, but I'll figure it out. I also like your take on the immortals, with the Reborn. Y'know, that, in a way, could be extended to every Immortal, that when one dies another is found, who is a 'reincarnation' of the first... I dunno, it's an idea. All in all, very enjoyable. I quite like the fact that you completely got into the chars heads and played them perfectly. Even though I don't know Elenore or Derrick I could still see them as easily as Mac or Methos or Joe. Not many fanfic authors can do that (and I include myself in that list). My hat's off to you, and I shall continue reading your series, and everything else by you.
Flashgriffin chapter 14 . 9/17/2004
My Goodness this is an excellent story. You are one incredible author! But did you have to make it 62 chapters long! lol, no, it's okay. Just means I get to take longer than usual to read a fanfic. And I fully intend to read every story you have written.
Brent chapter 62 . 5/11/2004
Nice story
Vague Lenore chapter 62 . 2/14/2004
As always, your writing is surperb, and I really look forward to the continuation of this series!
Please hurry!
Orion chapter 53 . 2/9/2004
This fic is great. Wonderful job. I love the way you play with their emotions. I enjoyed perticularly the world play of life and death in this chapter. Though I can't say where you're going with the really old immortals and Darius - Derric issue, I'd say it's interesting. Probably because I can't really figure it out. Just don't leave Methos out of it, him being younger. Loved the darker was Methos and Eleannor were behaving as well. Can't wait to see what happens with that. I'd say update soon, but you usually do so, I'll be waiting.
aLys chapter 53 . 2/9/2004
Perfect! Wonderful! Bravo! I love it when Methos is shown in this light - strong, powerful and sexy as can be!
Alys chapter 42 . 2/4/2004
Just a quick note. I truely am enjoying this story, and the series. It's well written, well researched and very imaginative. Best of all, you are staying true to the characters. Well done.
elle-nora chapter 40 . 2/3/2004
Yes... Nick became immortal in the last episode of the series. I had some imput from "The Raven" fans on the characterizations of Nick, Liam Riley, and their relationship with Amanda... who is not in this novel... but appears in the next one to deal with things done and left undone at the ending of "The Raven".
My main concern is the canon as it exists at the end of "Endgame" as a sequel to "Highlander" and "The Raven" was part of that world. One liberty I took with canon was having Joe still own his bar in Seacouver. The other is that the character of Kate/Faith from "Endgame" is not a factor in this story.
elle
Vague Lenore chapter 40 . 2/2/2004
Ok, so Nicke Wolfe is immortal? This is the same guy who's with Amanda, right? I never watched Raven - the show was just too corny even though I loved Amanda. Anyhow, is an immortal Nick canonical? Just wondering...
Lenore chapter 30 . 1/28/2004
Phillip! I never would have suspected! This story keeps getting better and better.
Vague Lenore chapter 13 . 1/25/2004
Why is it that baby immortals *never* carry guns? I mean, really, isn't it common sence to have a back up plan, if one is relatively new to the game, just in case things don't work out? It always saddens me to see young immortals die; if I had a head ripe for the picking I'm not gonna walk voluntary into a fight with delusions of grandeur.