Reviews for Dying For You
Jingo-Pixie chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
*sniffles* this was sad! poor harry! i like ur stories!
Nothing In Blood chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
cool. very discripive. very deep and very awesome. u have a tallent 4 writeing.
but , do take care with those sleeping pills. they are tricky.
but i really liked ur work. its creative.
wingks chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
i know who is harry, but who's draco? and and.. WTF i dunno what to say!
well pris i don't exactly have any corrective criticism if thats what ur looking for.. as ur piece is way past my level of comprehension. i liked the angsty style. i screw my pieces up if i attempt writing angst.
what war are u talking about? somehow i keep going back to the vietnam war.. morphine addiction and all.. i dunno what i'm talking about.
"It was Draco kissing him. It was Draco touching him. It was Draco entering him. It was them, and only them spending eternal bliss together as one." tell me they are NOT doing it on the pavement. it's just so wrong. or is tt a flashback?
i liked the way you killed harry. a worthy death and -a lot- of descriptions. it's like prolonged suffering. _ the ending was sweet.. bittersweet kinda thing. such endings leave lasting impressions in ppl like me~ _
o well guess it didnt help much. ;
dea puella chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
so sad
and school is not cool so i'll do my part in making it less torturous
Emily chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was very nice and all, I really liked reading it cuz it was all sad and touchy, but Draco seems a little weak I think. Must be the war. BUt I loved how you put that in. Nice!
Coolgal chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Very interesting and sad. I liked it very much. You are a good writer.
n0b0dys-ang31 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
wow... um... very depressing, and powerful. i wasn't in tears, but it was close.
TaraRose chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I loved the story. Almost tissue worthy. If you wanted you could put a twist on it and bring Harry back to life some how. I don't know, maby Draco's love could save him? Just a thought. It's good the way it is though. Write more. -TaraRose
silentsoul chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
so sad... haha... i am glad that harry died for Draco...
nw chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
hey, i just stumbled on this-good job, i think you are developing well as a writer, and i like the emphasis on the war. it makes it much more real.
fan33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
sick!
tati1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Poor Harry! Poor *Draco*! Did Harry die? Sorry, but I was slightly confused as to whether the last bit was a flashback or a 'few days later' type-thing.
Excellent work; I love self-sacrificial Harry!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
oh! I liked it!
so sad but good!
fruits candy chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Hey!
I really love this story. It's so romantic and dark. I was getting sick of the same old stuff. You writing style is lovely.
Kawaii Kinomoto when logged in chapter 1 . 1/13/2004