Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
Jambee chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
*This was a different and unique story. I liked how the Darth Vader of one universe was able to meet the 15 yr old twins of the alternative universe. And it was nice that the Skywalkers got Padme back.
KataraLovesAang chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
alsome story
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
wow great story
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
great story awesome work
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Holy cow! I totally loved your series, but this was amazing! And yay! Happy fluffy ending!
Caralynne chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Col

That was sweet. really. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Very funny and entertaining! Don't feel any need to rush in making sequel! Good job you three!
Redemmo chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
You know, I WAS upset when I found out that you'd killed off Obi-Wan... but it worked out in the end so now, all you have to doo is make sure that new Obi finds out all the things that old Obi used to know. Have fun!
Picky chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Very good story! I have read all of your series. Please write some more series :) I will wait with eager...
remnants-2011 chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Very good!
Moi chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
Yay! New chapter, hope there's a new update soon (the last part?).
Me chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
hey this story is awesome, I read it all at once! Hurry up and continue!
River Rose 19 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Hey!
I'm so glad that you decided to post this on ! I was really sad when your site closed down and I couldn't finish reading the stories you had written on it! Keep up the good work!
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
its good update soon
Jedimistress chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
WOW! This is great! Great plot, it's not one I see pulled off well very often. Love the Padmé/Ani interaction. I can't wait to see what happens!