Reviews for Because!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Awwe! That was so sweet, and cute! I enjoyed it! I'm shocked!? I usually lean more toward Ron bashing; than Ron kissing? Oh well?! Lol! Cheers!;-)
nerdygirl1172 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm filled with jeaoulousy I want to write something like that
gingerbread.em chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
\/\/0\/\/! loveeeee this story xx it's always the kind of romance I imagined for these two and is defo my favourite xx the sweet blurting something out in an argument that gets them together xx :) ur a REALLY talented author if u came up with all of that cute dialog xx :) loveeeeeee from ur . BFF xx lolz xx
Weirdo who loves mushrooms chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm a strict dramione shipper and romione usually sickens me...but that was the CUTEST story I've ever read and it's so short nd sweet! :D Awesome. This doesnt mean I like romione tho!
dream chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
well...this story was so cute...i loved it...had alwez been a fan of dramione but i guess im gonna read ron and mione stories a bit more aye...
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OKAY I dont usally ventur away from hermione and draco and Hermione and Blaise now I know why. That was just to orginal.
Marauder's Mistress chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Sweet, Cute and Charmingly Adorbable! Fave Author's list for me. Keep it up!

unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I want something like that to happen

something that every single person in the school can see

(tho not TO me but yeah xD)
Drowning.Octopus chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That's incredibly sweet. :)
Ravenmist'Always chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I liked it! At first I thought that Hermione wanted to spend time with Vicky, but then she did something verry... Hermione. I loved it! Actually, it was sweet.
u chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
u why did u stop writing,
the radical writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aw, so sweet.
summerluck2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I LOVE IT! it is so cool! keep on writing!
knownhiatus chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is really good. It's funny too.
kylie90210 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005