Reviews for Because!
nerdygirl1172 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm filled with jeaoulousy I want to write something like that
gingerbread.em chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
\/\/0\/\/! loveeeee this story xx it's always the kind of romance I imagined for these two and is defo my favourite xx the sweet blurting something out in an argument that gets them together xx :) ur a REALLY talented author if u came up with all of that cute dialog xx :) loveeeeeee from ur . BFF xx lolz xx
Weirdo who loves mushrooms chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm a strict dramione shipper and romione usually sickens me...but that was the CUTEST story I've ever read and it's so short nd sweet! :D Awesome. This doesnt mean I like romione tho!
dream chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
well...this story was so cute...i loved it...had alwez been a fan of dramione but i guess im gonna read ron and mione stories a bit more aye...
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OKAY I dont usally ventur away from hermione and draco and Hermione and Blaise now I know why. That was just to orginal.
Marauder's Mistress chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Sweet, Cute and Charmingly Adorbable! Fave Author's list for me. Keep it up!

xx
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I want something like that to happen

something that every single person in the school can see

(tho not TO me but yeah xD)
Drowning.Octopus chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That's incredibly sweet. :)
Ravenmist'Always chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I liked it! At first I thought that Hermione wanted to spend time with Vicky, but then she did something verry... Hermione. I loved it! Actually, it was sweet.
u chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
u why did u stop writing,
the radical writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aw, so sweet.
summerluck2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I LOVE IT! it is so cool! keep on writing!
rotclady chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is really good. It's funny too.
kylie90210 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Very nice and sweet!
frEEkyLEEky-piEs chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
As he sat down, Ron suddenly found his need for food being over and left his plate untouched. He deemed that after Hermione had crossed path with his lips, everything else to cross them must in comparison indisputably taste like cardboard, and wasn’t worth the effort.

Excellent!