Reviews for Reaffirmation of Friendship
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was an excellent point of view from Izzy. Enjoyed reading it, a lot.
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was GREAT! You captured Izzy very well in deed. I like how Tai helps him, then promptly forgets. What grade was that in? Or, better yet, how many years ago?

Kouji-wolf
Matsuki-sensei chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
It's okay, Izz-meister! I'm obsessed with where your home is. And this is a good story!
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
aaw! don't doubt yourself izzy! life will definately get better for you and life is already pretty good to us anyway, which i'm glad you figured out. yeah, that is annoting, how some poeple can be considered kool doing certain things and other ppl are considered antisocial...well, only one thing to do now! PLAY BALL! _
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
It's good. Excellant. I love it. That's all I can say.
Luvya- 2 lazy 2 log in or this would be on my favs for sure chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Next time I log in I'll defently come and put this on my list of faves...
julie chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
i liked this fic, but i've read some of your other work and know that your capeable of better. not that i'm saying it sucks. i like this one cuz it reminds me of how i used to be
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Another great story. I never really thought of Izzy like that. I know he spent a lot of time by himself, but I never thought he was lonely. Awww, that's sad. Well, at least he's got lots of fans on this board. :)
EllaJ.W chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
oooohhh that was so well written! u should write more! NOW! lovely!
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
IZZY! *huggles the cute, short, cute intellgent, cute, polite, cute, sweet, did I mention cute redhead* IZZY! MESA LIKE IZZY! _;;
kieru chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I love the POV, and the decription you have here. It really shows a lot of how Izzy observes and brings together information, and deals with his problems.
Baguette chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Cool! U write good stuff.
B-shiro chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
LOVED THE FIC!
fandomlurker chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Yay. More Izzy.
Cheyenne-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
I love it! Izzy's comments on 'Big, Tall and Ugly' were hillarius (sp?) and you portayed Izz really well! I really like it!