Reviews for Tishrei
forever.blue.skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, uh, Table...by...the Window. Ha ha! And a dinosaur set of PJs and bedsheets! He's so lucky! :D I'd so want that for my bday! ;)

Aha, I LOVED this story. It was so cute! I really liked the hebrew dates thing. It was sooo good! Awesome story, absolutely nothing wrong with it! :)
rs906 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I have the same birhtday as Hayama. I always thought it was so sad that he couldnt be happy on his birthday. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this fic and it turned out great. The ending was very cute! I hope you decide to write more Kodomo No Omocha fics!
BeccaBear93 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Haha, I loved it! The end was definitely... Amazinig, lol. Your story was so cute!

~Becca
animatrixgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
u scared me a bit look under the covers.

lol

great story

i'm still shacking man i was scared to find out wat was under the covers . wow x)
padme101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
lol silly sana i liked ur story
Inallherglory93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
lol...omg..that really had me going there for a while...lol...same old sana..dense as heck...lol
Miss Maggie chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
How cute!

I've always wondered what some of their correspondence would be like, and I think you've captured it quite well.
bunny chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow, that was weired... Yet cool! Write another one! NOW!
AngelLilly67 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Was that sarcasm I detected at the end? It was cute ans sweet
2m2o chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
i think Akito was born on the 12th of october 1n 1982 because if he was 12 in 1994, when the story was held, that means he is a year older than Sana, which means she was born in 1983. now in 2005 Akito is 22 going to 23 while Sana is 21 going to 22. phew! i've always imagined the year in which they were born but i can certainly say it's between 1982-1983. nice fanfiction...
Cere K Strife chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Adorable! I really liked it.
x-hiatus chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That... was incredible adorable. I feel that you've tackled their personas incredibly, as if Miho Obana decided to just write another little mini-volume of Kodocha.
mx chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
is this the end of the story or the end of the chappy? Tell me? It's good. I like your other story wher Sana dresses as a boy. But this is good. Continue please.
Milk tea Gurl chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
A wonderful story~ Great ending... pretti funny! Next time... just a bit longer would help lots! Otherwise... fantastic story! I love sana and hayama!
frogfroggy5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
very unique! i liked it. plz write more storys!