Reviews for Revenge
Ingra chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
I'm glad you decided to continue! I can't wait to see what happened to Tom! More soon!
Boredom's Lawyer chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
Thank god you'll be putting Tom in next chapter. was starting to wonder where he went. can't wait!
claire chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
brilliant! love this story, its the best. you portray the characters really well and im really into the storyline! well done!
claire chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
oh please update this, i only just found it but its great and im going to keep checking back. i like where this is heading with the skinner's past storyline, i think this will be very very interesting!
Faust chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
got confused there cause I skipped a chapter.

PS: I don't care what anyone says call me a heartless Bas... but Zu should stay dead okay.

Do lets...SMACK...

good were in agreement then.* Van Helsing
Raven McBain chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
Yay, I was begining to think you had died. I thought I was bad at updateing. I love new league stories, have one of my own I'm very proud of. Any way Wonderful chapter, write more, I always love your chapters.
Faust chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
COOL! Duncan McLoyd! it about time you picked up this story.
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Your writing is good, I think it's cool that you brought in Ned Land being Canadian myself. I have read 'On the List' and 'The Notes', just didn't bother reviewing. I like how you keep a close friendship between Henry and Rodney, since they're my favorite characters. About Zu, I thought she was a bit of a Mary-Sue, no offense but stories where an author's OC romances with Henry can really get annoying. That's my honest opinion.
Centralia Currie chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
I have the feeling that Henry won't be back in London for long...
Rougescifi chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Hey this is an excelent 3rd part. Poor Nemo, left behind with someone he hates and who hates him. Can't wait for more. Poor Henery, (cries) good job
Clez chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
The only problem I've got is the punctuation. Maybe you need a few more commas in there to break up the sentences. Plot is intriguing though, and for some reason, I particularly liked the part about Skinner with his toast. Hehe. Very amusing. Oh... one other personal qualm... you seem very fond of the word 'as'. That's all from me!
Clez
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Uh oh, Roxton and Ned are drinking again. I smell trouble ahead!
Sethoz chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Get Tom into trouble? Why? *sniffs slightly* Now I'm worried about him... *watches as he leaves* Very good part so far, can't wait to read the rest!
~Sethoz
angel-flame chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Great beginning ... it's OK to take a while to get the action going; it gives the audience time to get their feet.
Poor Tom ... *wants to give him a hug*
drowchild chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Poor Tom.
*waves at departing person*
I support him!
;
*frowns and watches him leave*