Reviews for The Patient
Bystandereader chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
great story! ; u ;

I hope you come back to continue the story
spaci1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Well it's close to 3 years since you updated but I hope you haven't abondoned this story. I love how there's nothing graphic but it's so sensualy and sexual that graphic isn't needed. I hope you take it up again one day.

mikachoo chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
WOW! I've loved Aragorn/Arwen for ages, but this story has turned me into a fanatic Faramir/Eowyn shipper! Please, please, update this, it's so good, you have such a fantastic way with words! Seriously, you've made their romance come to life for me! And I love your story, it's so original, and in my opinion, better than the normal Faramir/Eowyn storyline. I will absolutely die if you don't update this!

P.S. Have you considered submitting this to a Faramir/Eowyn archive?
Kuropie chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
update soon nice story
coco chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love this story update please update!
animepotter chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
Heya! i absolutely love this story, mainly cause its taking a fresh look at the whole faramir/eowyn relationship, and its not AMAZINGLY fluffy! its good to find normal, realistic stuff!

neway, my only grudge is that your story's so good, you CANT make me wait for centuries for another chapter! so chop chop!lol... neway, keep up the good work!
mecedeme chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wonderful story! This is my first review, though I've read many, many stories. This feels to me like the 'real-life' version of a Fairy Tale I've loved since I was 12 (28 years ago!) I respect your desire not to turn to fluff. I love good fluff as much as anyone, but this edgy piece would be ruined if they suddenly declared their health and love. Their anger is where I think they could make their passionate breakthrough. The gentle stuff would come after, when they realize the object of their anger isn't between them, it's before them and they can struggle against the blackness together. PS-update soon, please!
Natters chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
good chapter. thanks for the update. more please
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Great, you finally updated! Nothing really exciting happened in this chapter, but I liked that you gave us a some prospect about how Faramir thinks about everything! I really like this story and I hope the next chapter comes soon, because I really would like to know how their "relationship" developes.

Lilylynn chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
This is so wonderful! I need more though! I wish you would update, and soon...I love this story, the emotions and feelings both of them are going through! More please! Great work!
Elizabethiscool chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
this is really good. update ASAP!
elizabethbenett chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
Well what can I say It's just AMAZING The waiting had been long but it was worth it KEEP GOING AND UPDATE SOON
Chibi-Kaz chapter 8 . 12/6/2006

After this excellent chapter, no more dissappearing for months at a time, OK?

I thought the thing with the embrace was OK. Really, because he's not really himself in the night, and neither is she. And maybe that's the only time they CAN connect, because of the self-imposed control of daylight hours. In the night, he's not Steward, and she's not the White Lady. If anything, I think the progression of these two confused and vulnerable people at night, and how they connect, and how they might learn to merge their controlled and certain daytime personas into their nighttime personas could be the very plotline you're looking for.

Fainting Maid chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
Wow! An update - I confess I had totally (and sadly) given up on this story. I'm glad that you are continueing.

First off, I really liked Faramir's face-to-belly thing - I felt like it implied he wasn't ready for the direct connection even though he made one anyway...

I really like your characterization of Faramir in this chapter - he's not a total wreck but he's not in complete control either. I love that he's confused and wanting his more earthy brother's advice.

And I've got to say that you seem to be good at ratcheting up the tension in a story even with a quiet garden scene. I'm totally keyed up to find out what happens next.
Mina chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
Omg, that was so crazy...I actually came upon this story last night, and I ABSOLUTELY loved it..something about your story really got my attention, its just totally different from everything else I've read. but i felt so sad that you hadn't updated since last year, so i was so disappointed..haha, and just today i felt the urge to check just ONE more time, AND HERE YOU ARE W/AN UPDATE, AWESOME! haha ok i know im babbling but i hope u keep up the great work! i like how you portray Eowyn and Faramir as rough, agressive..its sexy lol! ok take care, hope to see another update SOON :P