Reviews for Beyond Beautiful
vivi chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
What happens with the rest of the story? Did you continued in another blog or is just that the end :(
CrimsonGirl chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
You must finish please! Yes I still haven't given up after almost 6 years _ I would love to see an ending to this story. Still a fan!
frfr chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
please go on
wow chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
200 reviews next chapter please
twinkletwinkee chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
i wonder if you'll ever continue this
complicatedmind21 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
amazing!
Gloria chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
heyhey..just finish reading your story up till the part where it wasn't complete (i shouted...aww man)...please consider to finish this fic..(finish this around my life time would be nice) i stuck up to the computer..when i'm suppose to be studying for exams...go me go!...anywayz hope you get your inspiration back ..Hmm What's Yoh gonna do now?...what will happen...are the x-laws gona make another surprise appearence..(they've become like spies..for appearing out of no where except everyone knows who they are..oh and you stated a poll ..am i too late to vote...?..I say..well I'm not so sure..shouldm't you be deciding that..I don't think it feels right to control the story that another person is writing...plus I think that there are too many lemons but don't go out at the right time...lemons seem to be so popular as they take up space...or that's what my friend Jane says... anywayz cya..and get that imspiration going...while i read other fics you wrote..

gloria
CrimsonGirl chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
Please Update...At least give us an ending! Please
lolligje chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
srry thay i review your story so much,...it means i really like it.

one thing, anna still got the 1080 this time right? hao forgot to take it. and i think he is going to think anna is pregnant of yoh becaus she is sick in the morning...

well, goodluck with writing!

pls update soon!
lolligje chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
hmm, yeah abt your question...hmm i hope you wont let it end sad, although that's almost impossble (ending haoxanna yoh sad, ending yohxanna hao sad) maybe the hana-gumi needs to do something, because they may be jalours of anna. but they wont disobey hao...diffecult (good thing this is your story).

alright, the arabian guy (forgot his name) and yoh are going to fight hao, hao kills arabian guy, yoh takes anna...hmm think abt it
lolligje chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
naa! u have to finish it! dam, not nice to leave it like this, :) it is a very good story, srry somethimes i get mad when people make story's without an end,...please continue!
CrimsonGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I STILL HAVENT GIVEN UP! EVERY DAY I GO AND CHECK IF YOU HAVE UPLOADED!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
I really wish that you would update soon!
nightkunoichi chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
...TT . TT r u ever going to update? This is so sugoi! I hope you get inspired soon and update!
neko-chan chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
TT . TT r u ever going to update this?