Reviews for The Opposite of Gravity
siany chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
otouto means little brother. You want Onii-san

Very nice so far, I must admit...just reviewing now to tell you the above. *goes back to reading story*
MidoriEyes chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Oh my freak'in gosh... this is like, one of the bestest fan fics evah . I've only read chapter one, but I can tell this is gonna be good. And when is Aizawa coming in to endanger the safte of Shuichi? Course, I might find that out if I read further Anyway, I love your diction and the flow of your words. Very admirable in an author. So I'm gonna put you on my fav. author's list and fav. stories list _ This is great! I hope to see more of your works XD
Ashcat chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
:) Loved the story one of the best Gravitation that I've read. Please update soon your stories rock :)
jj chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hey great story so far, even though i didn't finish reading the rest, i just realized something about the title, what's the opposite of gravity? would it be buoyancy or something? but i think that only works in the water, but that's my guess. so yea, great sentence structures!
whitejakle chapter 13 . 1/28/2005
OMG! Amazing simply amazing! I love your fic! I'm really hoping you will update soon, I'm dying to find out what happens next. Your story is amazing, I just had to say that, I'll be cheking for updates, because I'm really eager to find out the next loop:)
wretchedscar chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Update soon please!
Samsam chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I was just wondering when you would be as to so kindly update, cause the leaving off is just a killing me.(no not really. But... but what about shuichis feelings!)And I loved your story/ies. You're really good at sucking peole up into them._
Tsugath chapter 13 . 12/30/2004
Well, after reading the entire thing, getting my mind blown, and being unable to decide if I want to flame you or congratulate you, CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE? There are WAY too many unanswered questions, and it seems like ALL your major characters are going seriously crazy. I can't help it, even if the entire storyline scares me, I want to know what happens next.
Sam chapter 13 . 12/2/2004
When will the other chapter be up! the suspance is just killing me. And I love your story. PLEASE write the next chapter soon!
Guren chapter 13 . 10/21/2004
I absolutely love your story. I about cryed when I got to the end of chapter 13. Thats cause I want to read more! I really love the twists that you have put into this stroy. I also love the pairing that you have done. I hope to read more soon. Please keep up the wonderful story._
KiraDN chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Awesome, brilliant, great, cool. Keep going.
Jaded Gossamer chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Interesting story so far
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
Eiri making out with the wall... That's a good one! LOL. It just sounds so freakishly weird. Oh yeah, um... A request: please read and review some of my stories, i rarely ever get reviews and I LOVE REVIEWS. BTW, I wish I could write as elegantly as you do. You write so...um...perfectly? Yeah, I'll use that.
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
Erm... lesse, what's my favorite pairing. O.o That's a hard one. Erm... RyuSegu (Segu is my nickname for Tohma. I call him Seguchi. ~_) Reason: Seguchi doesn't entirely deserve Mika, and Ryuichi has always been there to comfort him, and vice versa. They are a kawaii (I hate the English words 'cute' BLECH) couple and most of the fics I have read are RyuSegu. Reqirements: Angst. Lots of angst. Usually set before Nittle Grasper breaks up, or at the exact time, like, say, Seguchi couldn't see how much Ryuichi loved him, so Ryuichi went off to America for those three years to solo sing away his troubles. That's the angsty part. Then, when Ryuichi returns, Seguchi has finally realized how much Ryuichi loves him, so um... Seguchi tries to express his returning feelings, but Ryuichi coldly pushes him away (-is an angst fan-) After a while of being around Seguchi for some time, Ryuichi softens and listens to Seguchi's plea. They realize they both love each other, and yadda yadda. That's the romance part. Wait...why am I writing this when I can just create a one-shot about it myself? ._. I don't get me...
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
Where the hell's this War of Hearts story? If you want us to read it, baka, you have to tell us what it's located under, shimatta! Um... I told my friend, Ryu, about this fanfic I read about him...and um...here was his reaction:Kumagoro1391: this seriously weird fic

RyuichiSakuma1: why..?

Kumagoro1391: is pairing you with Taki Aizawa

RyuichiSakuma1: yea...

Kumagoro1391: YOU'VE READ IT?

RyuichiSakuma1: no