Reviews for Out from Inside
Rena chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
This is incredibly interesting :D Makes me want more 3
SunshineRealism13 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Ah haa~ this is a great story! I LOVE your writing ! Well, I don't really know how to explain it.. Haha. Well, I hope someday you'll be able to finish this! It would be nice if you could tell us readers why you stopped or if you found interest in different stuff.. And I know your busy with your family ( as I am with school/home/ect.) so Yeahhh. ;) I'll be watching this for years to come! (:
counter-intuitive chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
You gave me a shock with pregnant Sakura.. I was like no! Please no SasuSaku but LeeSaku is nice :)
Water-Soter chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Oh, wow, you left it *there*! It's good, really good. Normally I'd just add to chapter alert the story and leave it at that, but my stories have been getting that threatment and I don't want to do it to other authors. Great piece. You really captured the characters' essences and voices. I really hope you finish this.
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
WHOO! DRUNK!Sasuke! Fun-ness. :3

Gothic Anime Lover chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
WHOOT! Naru-chan's home! X3 Poor Sasuke had to go get drunk... Sakura's with Lee eh? Nice.
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
WHO~~! Naru-chan is hot! HAHAHAHA! Take that Sasuke! I LOVE THIS! YOu had me going there with the "infection" for a while i thought he was dying.. but that's just my overactive imagination there...

Anyway! AWESOME CHAPTER! Lovely bitter taste with a hint of sarrow!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Augh! Naru-chan! DAMN YOU SASUKE!

This is indeed different, but could you be pursuaded to write this as a SasuNaru? Eh? Either way, it's still awesome!
Jumby chapter 4 . 5/4/2009

I have to tell you, I haven't listened to so much Placebo in a long time. It works beautifully as a soundtrack ;D

And neither have I come across such brilliant writing in a long time. The way you're approaching this is absolutely fantastic; I'm in slight awe here.

So wow, just wow. Amazing story, amazing plot, amazing writing. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter
paramourconspiracy chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Ahh love! It's all love. Usually rushing into kissing is completely annoying a just a huge story-NONO, but your timing really makes it fall into place, like it makes sense that that should happen . . . And honestly, a drunken Sasuke is just /delicious/, not that he isn't always. Get your ass to updating and don't let this die!

twilight2411 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
please update!
Shalmoli chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
See, I really don't know *why you discontinued this story when it potrayed NaruSasu romance in a way no other story has. I like the changes you made to their characters, it is only normal that they would change over the course of time.

This story needs to be updated.
Blood Zephyr chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Skittlesaremydrugofchoice chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
This is great. I love how you write Naruto all twisted and fucked up. Please tell me that this fic isn't abandonded?
LynLin chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Dang. Another fics I like. I hope this gets updated some time. Other than that, great job. As for your problem with Lee...I figure just write a character that's really hyper and happy, and you're good to go. He and Naruto aren't close, but they have tons of respect for each other. If that helps...yea. hahaha anyway, yay. Good job with the slashyness and the angstyness. Those aren't even words, but yay!