Reviews for Out from Inside
exoamik chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Rena chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
This is incredibly interesting :D Makes me want more 3
SunshineRealism13 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Ah haa~ this is a great story! I LOVE your writing ! Well, I don't really know how to explain it.. Haha. Well, I hope someday you'll be able to finish this! It would be nice if you could tell us readers why you stopped or if you found interest in different stuff.. And I know your busy with your family ( as I am with school/home/ect.) so Yeahhh. ;) I'll be watching this for years to come! (:
counter-intuitive chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
You gave me a shock with pregnant Sakura.. I was like no! Please no SasuSaku but LeeSaku is nice :)
WaterSoter chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Oh, wow, you left it *there*! It's good, really good. Normally I'd just add to chapter alert the story and leave it at that, but my stories have been getting that threatment and I don't want to do it to other authors. Great piece. You really captured the characters' essences and voices. I really hope you finish this.
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
WHOO! DRUNK!Sasuke! Fun-ness. :3

Gothic Anime Lover chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
WHOOT! Naru-chan's home! X3 Poor Sasuke had to go get drunk... Sakura's with Lee eh? Nice.
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
WHO~~! Naru-chan is hot! HAHAHAHA! Take that Sasuke! I LOVE THIS! YOu had me going there with the "infection" for a while i thought he was dying.. but that's just my overactive imagination there...

Anyway! AWESOME CHAPTER! Lovely bitter taste with a hint of sarrow!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Augh! Naru-chan! DAMN YOU SASUKE!

This is indeed different, but could you be pursuaded to write this as a SasuNaru? Eh? Either way, it's still awesome!
Jumby chapter 4 . 5/4/2009

I have to tell you, I haven't listened to so much Placebo in a long time. It works beautifully as a soundtrack ;D

And neither have I come across such brilliant writing in a long time. The way you're approaching this is absolutely fantastic; I'm in slight awe here.

So wow, just wow. Amazing story, amazing plot, amazing writing. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter
paramourconspiracy chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Ahh love! It's all love. Usually rushing into kissing is completely annoying a just a huge story-NONO, but your timing really makes it fall into place, like it makes sense that that should happen . . . And honestly, a drunken Sasuke is just /delicious/, not that he isn't always. Get your ass to updating and don't let this die!

twilight2411 chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
please update!
Shalmoli chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
See, I really don't know *why you discontinued this story when it potrayed NaruSasu romance in a way no other story has. I like the changes you made to their characters, it is only normal that they would change over the course of time.

This story needs to be updated.
Blood Zephyr chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Skittlesaremydrugofchoice chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
This is great. I love how you write Naruto all twisted and fucked up. Please tell me that this fic isn't abandonded?