Reviews for Bittersweet
Reibunriinta chapter 4 . 4/9
This was such a cute story! _
Reibunriinta chapter 3 . 4/9
Lulu is awesome! Seriously I just love her character so much! This story seems really good! I love it so far;
Reibunriinta chapter 2 . 4/9
Love it! _ you know the funny thing is is that I was like 2-3 when you wrote this! That's just so weird isn't it!?
Reibunriinta chapter 1 . 4/9
Oooh so sad! I've never heard this song before...maybe I'll look it up. _ and seriously Paralai is the the best couple/ship name ever! It just sounds so perfect! It just suits them so well! Lol I am so obsessed on Paralai right now. Lol is it weird that when I am talking about a couple instead of saying both their names I day there could name? Instead of "Ph poor Paine and Baralai can't catch a break!" I'll be like "Poor Paralai can't catch a break." Lol I talk to much don't I? Lol I love this so far. _
Songsa chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Aww, this story was really sweet. I loved how you took lines from the actual game and put them into context for your story. It made it all the more powerful. It was also very well-written. I liked how you actually took the time to indent your paragraphs. Unfortunately, that's something I'm too lazy to do when I write fics.

I also have to comment on one line in your story. It was said by Gippal in, I believe, chapter three.

“Even I felt somethin’ for her back then. She’s not exactly an unattractive woman.”

That line brought a great big grin to my face. While I like Paine/Baralai, I have also started growing a bit of a soft spot for Gippal/Paine. After reading some very well-written essays, I have been convinced that they'd make a good couple. Unfortunately, Gippal/Paine fics are few and far between, so I am quite deprived. That little line was kind of a fix for me. D

Anyway, thank you for writing this wonderful fic and temporarily curing my boredom.

Cbabeh chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
DOPE! i loved now that your back can we geta sequel? cmon man i know you want too lol but neways back to the story theres nothing you coulda done better, you portrayed both of them beautifully. thanks for writing it lol
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
'The Rose' is so pretty :P I love your fic, btw :P
SCK chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Awesome story I love it Paine x Baralai forever
Paine jnr chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Apparently you've got The Assassins (my story) on alert so I thought I'd pop down and pay a visit...

It was very good! I really lked it, how you explored both of their feelings and then brought them together. Just a technical glitch though - you've got something printed twice!

Anyhow, very well done. A satisfying first story.
AiriKatsu chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
*claps hands* yay-ness!
mika888 chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Bittersweet indeed...wonderful story! :) Hope you write lots more BxP in the future
blackz chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I just love this story...I'm an absolute fan of paine/baralai pairings! And it's so hard to find their fics...! But this is sweet and fluffy!

Write more baralai/paine fics! LOL!
Unknown chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Hey, that was great. I’m a writer myself and I really enjoyed it! I’m a romantic type too. Please keep writing more, and I’ll keep reviewing. Write lots more!
Shinimegami chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
O.o Uh... So...CUTE! :-P I've got to say that you're doing pretty well. There are a few places here and there in this chapter that sound odd and kinky but overall, it's good.
Shinimegami chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
w00t! a REAL good BaralaixPaine fic by the far! I love it!