Reviews for Bargaining Aside
whrr.trudy chapter 2 . 3/1
rofl well that's a twist
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
this is such a great start! why you no continue? :(
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I really like this. The idea is interesting and I wonder where this will go...
Please update soon!
CWA
Barranca chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Buffy's lucky she ended up with the elves at all, not some scummy orcs. It's the little things, you know. I wish you had continued this story, it has a lot of potential and it's not the first time I read it, but at least it does not cut off at a cliffhanger. Thanks for writing!
faye50free chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
This was a great start. I hope you get a chance to write more.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Ahahahha! Buffy is so screwed!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
It's a pity this story is abandoned.
Taure chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Pity this is abandoned. It's pretty good.
NinjaNat chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey your fanfic is sooooooo freaking amazing!

Aren't you gonna continue? I really hope you do! or at least tell us your readers you're not gonna do it no more! but im waiting anyways! take care and congrats! is one heck of a great story!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I enjoyed both chapters very much. Good plot. Good flow. Liked how everyone was writen. You did a very nice job with this. Very enjoyable read. Far too few Buffy/LOTRS crossovers. Thank you for writing and posting this.
sweet.sonata chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
mannn I really want to know how this all turns out. You've covered all questions in a span of a chapter. You def need to update bc its just not bloody fair to the rest of us!
Kitsune-Kyu chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I love it

Update! Update! UPDATE!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
You're not just gonna leave it there are you? I mean, that's cruel and unusual punishment, that's evil, that's... well, not nice! I'm sure Buffy's time in Middle-Earth won't be wasted sitting around admiring the pretty trees of Rivendell(sp?) so you just have to come back and update, PLEASE! A world where this fic remains unfinished just doesn't seem as bright ;-)

P.S. I do hope Buffy will get her chance to screw with the Powers a little seeing as how they only ever help her when it's of benefit to them or their agenda.
jamester56 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I love it.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You still working on this?