Reviews for 24 Hours
Sal chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Please continue soon. Great writing. Can't wait to see what happens with Davis.
tRu-cHaRm3d-Chik chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
this is excellent! plz rite more! i want to noe wat happens! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
tRu-cHaRm3d-Chik chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
RogueVampyre chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
*falls to knees and screams* WHY! why must you stop so soon... must know more
Jaws chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
AWESOME STORY! Can't wait for you to up-date this one! What's going to happen? you can't leave it that way . . . up-date I tell you PLEASE!
OrangeSodaSpill chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
very good! ur keeping me interested and i love it! I was absolutely SHOCKED when it was davis!
I'll probably be living on fanfic till the new season comes, so keep updating!
lykeafallenangel chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
Wow, this is really well written. I could definitely picture this as being a Tru Calling episode! Please update soon!
pucktofaerie chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
Wow. Plot twist. This is really good, although the thing about Tru not telling Davis doesn't make much since because since he knows her secret, it would keep him safer to know. ANd she told Harrison when he was gonna die...aw, season finale was so sad! anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!
loopy6idol chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Please write more! PLEASE!
molly22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
continue! please. I am so wanting to know what happens.
fischergirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Please continue!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Aw...not Davis! But hey, it'll be great to see Tru save him. Keep up the great work and update soon...I wanna know what happens!
Kathy chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is good, it reminds me of a episode. Keep going, want to see where you take it.
Officer BudBabe chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hiya!
I live in England so I only just caught the first episode of Tru calling last night. I loved it. You've definately done it justice! Well done you!
Update soon!
loopy6idol chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Please write more! I really wanna know what happens! p.s. Tru Calling is my fav. show!